Chritmas with you

In which you and Chris are in engaged have a apartment together and celebrate Christmas today

Age:23

Request?: yes by isabellalovesnoah_
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV:
I wake with Chris hand wrapped around me. I try get out of his grip without waking him. But that just makes his grip tighter. " hey hon can you let go for second I need use the bathroom" i say turning to Chris.

He groans letting you go turning the other way. You get up and walk to the bathroom to do your business. You get your toothbrush and brush your teeth. Chris then walks in grabbing his toothbrush."Good morning" he says starting to brush his teeth.

"Morning" i say smiling placing my toothbrush down. "I'm gonna go make breakfast" I say kissing his cheek then walking out.

I go to the kitchen grabbing some bread to make French toast. I also grab bacon and some eggs for the side. It's currently Christmas morning but we eat then we will open gifts.

After I finish cooking Chris walks in smiling hugging me from behind. "Smells good in here" he says kissing my neck and then he goes to sit down.

we start starting a small conversation. After we're done eating I make some hot chocolate. Then we go to the living room.

I sit and give him my gift first he takes it ripping it open like a 5 year old. " oh my gosh I love this " he says pulling the plushie monkey out smiling widely.

He hugs me thanking me again. He hands me a gift and I open it seeing the perfume I always wanted. "OH MY GOSH CHRIS THANK YOU SO MUCH WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS " i say jumping around crazy i couldn't even find this in any stores.

He smiles " I don't know I just found it " he says laughing. "Wow oh my gosh thank you" i say sitting down kissing him smiling.

After we open all of our gifts we sit on the couch and watch home alone best movie ever. I cuddle up to Chris laying my head on his chest looking at the TV. His hands slide up and down my waist why we're sitting in comfortable silence watching TV.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip

Me and Chris are currently getting ready for the Christmas dinner with our family. Nick Matt Marylou and jimmy Justin and my parents are all gonna be there. So it's a little Christmas dinner with the family.

I put on my black dress it fits perfectly showing all of my curves I smile pulling my dress down a bit. Chris comes in hugging me from behind kissing my cheek. "You look beautiful baby" he says kissing me on my lips and kiss back smiling. I pull away since we have to leave

"Chris come on we have to leave" i says walking towards the door. He whines walking behind "well we have like 10 minutes" he says kissing me again (not like that nasty).

"no come on" i say pulling him out of the room. He follows me to the door and I grab my heels putting them on I go to grab the other one but Chris grabs it before me.

He puts my shoes on zipping it up in the back standing back up. I blush smiling crazy. "Thank you " i say kissing him quickly. Then we walk out of the door locking it. Chirs gets in the car and starts driving he puts his hand on my thigh squeezing it smiling I smile back and we drive away.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
Time skip

Chris parks in drive way and I go to open my door but he stops me. "Wait don't " he say getting out coming my door opening and I shake my head laughing. "Thank you Chris but I am very capable opening my door" i says getting out.