"Tell Stacey I wish her all the best." He said the words I have been longing to hear. Now I don't need to lie to Stacey and tell her that Simon wished us all the best and supports us in taking our relationship to the next level.

"Don't forget to attend the wedding." I replied as I got into my car. I drove away as I thought about how life would be if I did this more than six years ago. Simon wouldn't have been in her life and I would've never partnered with Peter nor would Angel ever be kidnapped if only I stayed.

The toughest thing about regret is knowing you will never be able to go back in time and change your decision. But the best thing is learning a valuable lesson. A lesson that you will cherish forever and make sure you don't ever make the same mistake again. 

I arrived at Stacey's place and she opened the door for me before I could even ring the doorbell.

"I have been waiting, what's the news?" She asked and I smiled. "Did whatever you planned work? Tell me my role, I want to help." She said. "Please Liam, I need to know."

"You look beautiful and happy." I commented as I entered the house. 

"Thanks for the compliment but tell me what's happening." She said so I kneeled on one knee. "Liam?" She looked at me confused. "Please don't tell me this is your plan." 

"Maybe." I smiled. "Stacey, will you marry me?" I asked and she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What kind of a plan is this." She replied.

"A plan that will make you mine forever." I said. "I love you, and you know I love you. I really do. I love you a lot Stacey and I promise from today onwards I will only show and prove to you that I love you until my last breath. There's no one I would rather start my new life with and there's no one in this world that I love the same way I love you."

"Liam."

"Stacey, I know I put you through a lot and it took me years to realize that I am not just obsessed with you, I love you more than life itself. Stacey, please give me a chance to prove that I love you. Please give me a chance to be your husband, forever. I promise even after death I will love you and I would rather die than ever let anything happen to you or our Angel."

"Stop it." She said with tears running down her face. "Don't talk about dying, you can't die."

"Does that mean--." I smiled as she nodded her head.

"You don't know how long I have waited for you to love me." She smiled. "It took you a billion years to go on one knee, and even though we just started our new journey together recently, I would rather say 'yes' to marrying you in a rush than turn you down and wait a couple of years."

"I love you." I put the ring on her finger before getting up. "I love you more every second that passes." I picked her up. 

"I love you more." She replied as we kissed. "Wait." She broke the kiss. "You promised to always be by my side and never leave again."

"It depends." I joked.

"I swear to God Liam if you break my heart again I will kill you." She said and I smiled.

"I am glad I am rubbing my craziness on you." I hugged her. "But I promise. I promise to die before ever letting anything happen to you and I promise to never leave your side. I also promise to always love you no matter what?"

"Whenever you say you would die before ever letting anything happen to me, you break my heart." She cried so I wiped her tears. 

"Okay, I am sorry."

"No Liam. You are not sorry because I know you would rather die than let anything happen to me."

"You and Angel are my world, Stacey. I can't ever see you two hurt. It would kill me." I told her. "But I promised to never leave your side so even after death I will watch over you and after that, we can reunite in heaven."

"If you talk like that Liam, I will leave you because I would rather have you living your own life than burying you." She said.

"Okay, I promise. No more deaths." I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled. "I also have good news." She said. "I don't mind having another kid with you."

"What?" I am happy to hear her say that right now but I was never planning to give up on asking her to have another kid with me. I am just glad I chose to be patient and she made the decision on her own.

"Yes." She said. "I have been thinking and Angel is six so why not give her a younger sibling." 

"So you not pregnant yet?" I asked and she shook her head. "Then why did you say you have good news?" I asked.

"Liam, you wanted to have more kids and I agreed. That is good news." 

"No, it's not." I joked. "It's okay news, the good news is when you are already pregnant and you tell me we are having another kid, not planning another kid." 

"You so ungrateful." She said before walking away.

"I am serious Stacey." I said. "Good news is when you are already pregnant."

"Fuck you, Liam." She shouted and I laughed.

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*