Book is being edited

Hello readers! I am the author of this story! As you are aware. This book is being edited. Within each chapter that I do, it will change slowly. So please be in mind that if you see something random or something that doesn't make sense. It is being fixed!

I didn't want to unpublish this book just to edit it since I know people will start asking why it went unpublished. Because they ( you all ) are enjoying the book! So, my utmost deepest apologies if something confuses you in the story!

Oh! Speaking of books-- the second book to this is being written, but it's taking awhile for more to come out.

Before you go on to the second book, please be sure to read this one first!

It'll make more sense! I've been busy here and there off of the app, so I took breaks here and there before coming back to edit this specific book, since it was written way back in 2020-- (wow I feel old-- )

But no matter how it came out. You all seemed to have helped this book reach 100k reads within a few years of it being out! Which makes me very happy! It's one of the best things I've ever seen in reads! (Although, I've seen ton of books with this many reads before. ) But an ErrorInk story based off of one of my friend's storyboard with my own ideas? Now that's golden--

@CreepyPSO made the storyboard of Wings Of War, which inspired me to write my own version of it! While I mixed a few things up to make the story keep you on your toes! Also to answer your question. Yes. I am friends with the artist themself! They have been quite busy so please don't go to them asking questions, because I do NOT want them themselves to be confused! >w< Only because I think since they've been busy with their own life they probably forgot- I could be wrong. But this book still stands to this very day! ❤

This was an awesome book to write! It was one of the best things I could have worked with! It was a big project to be honest. I wanted to see how far it would go.

But thanks to my grandmother, she ruined the mojo of the storyline by saying the words, "if the book that is longer than it's suppose to be. No one will want to read it". And-- well, yeah. That happened.

Thanks grams -w-

But, I'm glad that the next book to this came right after it. (Although I got so many things going on for me in life ) I've been slowly coming back and working on editing this book and writing other books when I have the time.

But-- GODS only know how long it takes me to write just one chapter a day! I'm sometimes lazy- so-- I may take this book and rewrite (edit) it with some help.

Thanks so much for reading! Also yes, I moved this chapter to the top of the list in the book's chapters.

Because yes.

- Fãl 🎀