Happy Birthday Fred and George

Monday morning, Ivy Manor

It's a peaceful morning at Ivy Manor, like every other day.

Safira Ivy woke up early and got in the shower to get ready for the day.

While Safira got ready for her day, her husband, Carter slept soundly on their bed.

Unlike her husband, daughter and nephews, Safira was always an early bird.

It didn't matter whether or not it was a work day.

Safira would always wake up early.

After her shower, Safira headed to her closet to choose an outfit for her day.

One of the things Safira and her daughter have in common is their love for clothes.

With a smile on her face, Safira got dressed in a striking floral print midi dress from Dolce & Gabbana.

Unlike her daughter, Safira was a lover of everything floral and her vast wardrobe was proof of that.

She had a dress in every possible colour and pattern so it only made sense her daughter would borrow some of her exquisite pieces for certain events.

To match the red poppies on her dress, Safira put on some red high heels and red lipstick.

It was known to everyone, that Safira loved her heels.

Once she was ready, Safira went on to wake up her sleeping husband.

- Carter wake up.(Safira)

Safira softly said, caressing her husband's cheek.

The latter slowly opened his eyes.

- Is it time to get up already?(Carter)

Carter asked watching as his wife opened the curtains letting the morning sunlight enter their room.

- Yes. I am going to go wake up the boys and check on our princess. Get up and get dressed.(Y/N)

With a smile, Safira kissed her husband goodbye before heading out, wand in hand.

Her first stop was at Jonathan's room.

Jonathan, just like his uncle, loves to sleep which most of the time makes him late.

Safira knocked on her nephew's door and waited.

- Jonathan darling it's Auntie Saffy.(Safira)

As expected she didn't get a response so she went ahead and opened the door.

Jonathan was sound asleep in his bed.

Safira fought the urge to laugh and instead used her wand to open the curtain.

- Jonathan wake up, come on.(Safira)

Safira said touching her nephew's shoulder.

- Five more minutes Auntie Saffy.(Jonathan)

Jonathan said burying his face on his pillow.

- You have until your uncle is up.(Safira)

Safira kissed his head and left the room, allowing the boy to sleep a little more.

Her next stop was Clifford's room.

She knocked once and waited.

Seconds later, the door opened to reveal her oldest nephew still in his pyjamas.

- Good morning Clifford.(Safira)

- Good morning Auntie Saffy, I was about to hop in the shower.(Clifford)