Start of the seventh year

A/N: Welcome to the second part of the in love with my best friend story :)

Today is Monday and is the first of September, the day you are returning to Hogwarts for your seventh and last year. This past weekend had been very wild. Blaise decided that you should go party to say goodbye to summer so you went to a muggle night club which was the craziest thing ever. All of you went to the nightclub and got insanely drunk that you ended up sleeping in a random muggle park since no one was in condition to apparate back home.

~~Flashback~~

Your group of friends which consisted of you, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Theo, and Daphne that had started dating Theo a few weeks ago had just left the muggle night club since it was almost closing time and were walking around the muggle streets very tipsy while the first sun rays started to rise.

- I am drunk. (Blaise)

Blaise said before wrapping his arms and legs around a light pole and letting his body fall to the ground.

- I think no one has not drunk Blaise, this sentence makes sense correct? (Pansy)

- Shut up Pans. I am tired and I want my bed. (Blaise)

Blaise started whimpering and hugged the pole.

- I wanna go home. (Pansy)

Pansy said before taking a seat next to Blaise.

- Come here I am gonna use you as a pillow. (Blaise)

Blaise pulled Pansy closer to him and then played his head in her lap.

- You guys aren't seriously going to sleep in the muggle streets, right? (Y/N)

You asked rising your head from Draco's shoulder.

- I am tired and Wiltshire is still far away. (Blaise)

Blaise started whimpering again and Pansy caressed his cheek. Suddenly Crabbe and Goyle appeared.

- We found a house it has a slide and is near a duck pool. (Crabbe)

- We can sleep there. (Goyle)

- You want to sleep in a random house? (Daphne)

- Well I am in. (Blaise)

- It's our only option my little dove. (Theo)

Theo said while wrapping his arms around his girlfriend.

- Come on Pansy let's go. (Blaise)

Blaise got up and pulled Pansy with him.

- Malfoys? (Goyle)

- Well this one is almost asleep plus she is hurt so we are in. (Draco)

Draco said referring to your almost asleep figure that he had been carrying in his back due to your injury. 

- Let's go then. (Goyle)

Crabbe and Goyle showed you the way to the so-called house and you followed. Turns out it was a playground and the duck pool was a small pond with ducks.

- Look at all those chickens. (Blaise)

Blaise said while laughing at the sleeping ducks.

- So are we sleeping here? (Daphne)

- Looks like it. (Theo)

- The last one to get to the house sleeps in the slide. (Draco)

Draco smirked and then ran to the playground house, you almost falling from his back.