Quidditch Try-outs

Sunday morning:

You are currently in the hang out room with Draco and the others having breakfast that Crabbe and Goyle had sneaked from the great hall.

- We should pack this room with snacks.(Crabbe)

- We could take Blaise's mini fridge where he keeps his drinks and bring it here.(Theo)

- Absolutly not, my fridge stays in my room.(Blaise)

- Wait you have a mini fridge on your room?(Pansy)

- Of course, where do you think I storage all of my drinks?(Blaise)

- What could you possibly have to storage?(Pansy)

- Fire whiskey, enchanted and aurora vodka and some other sh*t I usually drink.(Blaise)

- Language.(Pansy)

- Benny isn't here is he?(Blaise)

- No.(Pansy)

- Then leave me the f*ck alone.(Blaise)

Blaise rolled his eyes and so did Pansy. Suddenly Blaise turned to you and Draco.

- Try outs are today aren't they?(Blaise)

- Yes.(Y/N)

- Didn't you saw the try outs schedule?(Draco)

- I did but I forgot.(Blaise)

Blaise scratched the back of his neck and glanced down at your sketchbook where you and Draco were taking a few notes regarding the try outs.

- Bitches my spot is granted right?(Blaise)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

- Good.(Blaise)

Blaise smirked and then took a sip of his pumpkin juice that surely had some alcoholic drink mixed in it since he was in a good mood and he usually isn't especially when he has an hangover. You chuckled and pulled the blanket higher before leaning back agaisnt Draco's chest. Draco smirked and kissed your cheek before resting his head on your shoulder. Suddenly Blaise started laughing and you turned t him again.

- Bitch watch this.(Blaise)

Blaise that was still laughing handed you his cellphone. In the screen was video with your face and you instantly clicked on it.

- Mate turn to Y/N and say darling in seductive way.(Blaise)

A voice you knew full well to be Blaise said while recording you and Pansy sitting on table talking.

- Alright.(Draco)

Blaise turned the camera to Draco that was smirking before turning it back to you.

- Darling.(Draco)

Instantly you looked at Draco only to fall of the table and land on the ground. Blaise instantly started laughing while Pansy helped you up.

- How many times has she fallen already?(Blaise)

- Three I believe.(Draco)

- Damn.(Blaise)

Blaise smirked and continued laughing. Soon the video ended and you handed Blaise his cellphone back.

- I don't understand how you can find me falling from things when Draco says darling funny.(Y/N)

- Its fun darling.(Blaise)

Blaise tried to do Draco's seductive voice which was a total fail.

- Mate don't.(Draco)