Home sweet home

Today is Sunday, the twenty-one of December, and the day you are going home for the holidays. Last night you stayed up late exchanging gifts and just having a good time so now you have to pack everything in record time. 

- I am taking this dress and this one as well.(Y/N)

You said throwing the dress you wore for the ball and the dress from Slughorn's arty into Draco's extended arms. 

- Are you sure you aren't going to wear them again?(Draco)

Draco whose arms were filled with dresses and other articles of clothing you here taking home questioned.

- Positive.(Y/N)

You replied rummaging through your summer dresses. Winter is here, so those dresses aren't needed anymore, so you are taking them home even though you might bring them back during the spring holidays.

Most of your heels are also going back since due to the cold you mostly wear boots and the occasional trainers. 

- I should switch these formal dresses shouldn't I?(Y/N)

You questioned holding two formal gowns, one emerald green, and another silver. You like to have at least two formal dresses in case there's a last-minute event and your mother can't send you a dress fast enough. 

- Take the silver one and leave the green.(Draco)

- But I already wore a green dress this year.(Y/N)

- Then take the green one.(Draco)

- You know what I am going to take the silver one and switch it for another color, it doesn't hurt to always have an emergency green gown.(Y/N)

Placing the silver dress in Draco's extended arms you continued rummaging through your clothes.  Fifteen minutes later all of your clothes were packed and ready to go.

- I love extendable charms.(Y/N)

You said going back into your closet to get dressed. Way, before you started packing you, took a shower the only thing you have been wearing ever since is your bathrobe which Draco loved. Every time you bent down to pick up something he would smirk and slap your ass. You actually thought he would bend you over and fuck you on the spot but somehow he managed to control himself. Picking up your chosen outfit you wasted no time slipping your robe off and getting dressed. 

You decided to wear a pleated pink skirt with a black turtle neck. Daphne always complains you barely wear pink so this skirt is a nice change. To finish off the look you put on some tight high black boots and your black fake fur coat. Blaise says you look like a villain when you wear your long fur coat and you fucking love it. No one dares to mess with you every time you wear it.

~~Your outfit~~

Happy with your outfit you left and headed to the bathroom to finish doing your business

- Fuck Draco, harder.(Y/N)