Retail Therapy

Monday morning:

~~Your pov~~

Nothing is better than being home. This morning I woke up in the softest bed ever with Khal licking my face. I checked the time it was ten past nine am. According to Daisy, Khaleesi wakes up around nine am to go to the bathroom, and checking by her cold paws she already went. Grabbing my phone from my bedside table I messaged Draco wishing him a good morning and then replied to Blaise's numerous texts. 

- Good morning mistress. Did you have a good night of sleep?(Daisy)

Daisy that had appeared asked me. Daisy is the sweetest and I adore her. Smiling Daisy snapped her fingers and opened all the curtains.

- I did, thank you.(Y/N)

- Daisy is very pleased to know that. Dormiens would like me to tell you that breakfast is about to be served and your parents are waiting downstairs.(Daisy)

- I will be right down Daisy, thank you.(Y/N)

- Anything for my mistress. I hope it pleases you to know that Khaleesi alright went to the bathroom.(Daisy)

- I figured by her cold paws.(Y/N)

- Daisy leaves her mistress alone now.(Daisy)

With a pop, Daisy disappeared just as quickly as she appeared. Deciding to go downstairs and have breakfast with my parents before they go to work I got up from my bed and put my slippers on. I thought about getting dressed but I can do that after breakfast. 

- Come Khal, let's go eat.(Y/N)

With Khaleesi by my side, I made my way downstairs while admiring the Christmas decorations. This year's theme was winter wonderland and everything was decorated like a magical winter forest. 

The Christmas tree was adorned with various types of snowflakes that sparkled and it looked magical, the only thing that was missing was the star. 

Every year since I was born I have been the one to put the star on the tree and even though I am not home when my parents decorate everything they always wait for my arrival so that I can put the star on the tree. It's a cute tradition and I love it.

When I arrived at the dining room I was met by my mother's extended arms which she wasted no time wrapping around me. The moment her coco Chanel perfume reached my nose, I never felt more at home.

- Did you sleep well my little emerald?(Safira)

- I did. I missed being home so much but I also miss Draco's embrace.(Y/N)

- I know my princess, maybe you can take him shopping later.(Safira)

- That would be nice.(Y/N)

- It's so nice to see the loves of my life together again.(Carter)

My father said stepping into the room and joining in the hug. He was dressed in his usual black suit which went perfectly with my mother's black Chanel two-piece set. My mother absolutely loves these sets and has one in each color. She always told me it's perfect for formal events but also casual walks in the park. I took a page from her book and got myself some as well. 

- I missed this so much.(Carter)

Once my parents let go of me I could finally breathe again.

- Let's have a nice family breakfast.(Carter)

As we sat down, Dormiens appeared.

- Morning Dormiens, what's for breakfast today?(Carter)

My father said checking what Dormiens had laid out on the table.