Slytherin Party

Today is saturday and you are currently sitting in a bench in Hogsmeade with Draco waiting for Blaise to leave the licor shop. You and Draco had been having a relaxing bath when Blaise barged into your room yelling and saying he needed company to go to Hogsmeade since Theo went to the muggle world to get a few supplies for the party. You and Draco said yes since Blaise basically begged so here you are.

- Why is it taking so bloody long?(Y/N)

- I don't know darling.(Draco)

- I want chocolate.(Y/N)

- You will have your chocolate, don't worry.(Draco)

Draco kissed your head and continued rubbing circles in your hand.

- You know sometimes I wonder how your parents managed to create such perfection and I often come to the conclusion they must be gods or something.(Draco)

Draco chuckled and you lifted your head from his shoulder where it had been resting.

- Darling I am not perfect nor my parents gods.(Y/N)

Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed your chin, pulling your face closer to his.

- Y/N Alya Malfoy you are the most perfect human being in and out, don't ever say that again.(Draco)

Draco smiled and gave you a little kiss before letting go of your face.

- Why do you keep calling me Malfoy?(Y/N)

You asked with a raise brow which only made Draco chuckle.

- You are a Malfoy darling, a Malfoy by marriage but still a Malfoy.(Draco)

- I am an Ivy darling, don't a Malfoy. At least not yet.(Y/N)

You smirked and so did Draco. He pulled you to a kiss only to be interrupted by Blaise appearing at the licor shop's door.

- Darling I need help with the bags.(Blaise)

- Coming.(Draco)

Draco gave you a gentle kiss and then joined Blaise inside the shop. A few seconds later they appeared holding four bags each.

- Blaise how many drinks you bought?(Y/N)

- A few darling, we are gonna get bloody wasted.(Blaise)

Blaise smirked and then started walking towards Honeydukes. Once you arrived he grabbed his wallet and handed it to you.

- Come on go buy your chocolate.(Blaise)

- Blaise I can pay for my own chocolate.(Y/N)

- I know but I dragged you here so I insist I pay.(Blaise)

- Alright.(Y/N)

You were about to enter Honeydukes when Blaise stopped you.

- Wait Y/N.(Blaise)

You turned around and looked at Blaise confused.

- Could you be a dear and buy me a few sour apple rings and a licorice wand?(Blaise)

- Of course.(Y/N)

- Thanks darling.(Blaise)

Blaise smirked and you headed inside the shop. Instantly the sweet smell of all different types of sweets invaded your nose and you smiled. You grabbed a small basket and then started walking around the sweet filled aisles. You grabbed some chocolate frogs, a huge pack of lollipops that would surely last you for a month and of course Blaise's sour apple rings and licorice wand. Happy with everything you had picked up you headed to the cashier and placed your basket in the counter. The lady at the counter instantly started scanning everything and putting them in bags.