Draco The Nails Painter

Today is thrusday morning and you and Draco are currently sitting on the couch surrounded by nail polishes. You had told Draco that you needed to get your nails done soon and he decided to do it himself so thats what you are doing during your free period. Pansy and Daphne had come by earlier asking if you wanted to go to the library but seeing as you were busy they left and Blaise came by to get Khaleesi's leash and her treats. 

- How am I doing?(Draco)

- Good but please don't get polish on my fingers.(Y/N)

- I wont don't worry.(Draco)

Draco smirked and very carefully continued painting your nails.

- One hand down, another to go.(Draco)

Draco smiled and placed your right hand down very carefully before grabbing your left one and start painting your nails.

- Draco you are squishing my finger.(Y/N)

- Sorry.(Draco)

Draco released his grip on your finger and gave you a smile before continuing to paint your nails. Soon all of your nails were covered in the sparkly dark green polish and Draco was looking at you with a smile.

- I think I did good. I can't do all those things Daisy does but I think I did good.(Draco)

- You did good my love don't worry.(Y/N)

You smile and gave Draco a kiss before admiring your newly painted nails. The two of you stayed in the couch a little longer cuddling and soon Blaise appeared with Khaleesi.

- So Khal groaned at Cassius and the other man whores.(Blaise)

Blaise said with a smirk before sitting down in the couch in front of you and Draco.

- Thats my girl.(Draco)

Draco smirked and petted Khaleesi that had sat down next to him on the couch.

- How was the manicure?(Blaise)

Blaise chuckled and you rolled your eyes.

- Draco did good.(Y/N)

- Brilliant.(Blaise)

Blaise smirked and then glanced around the room before looking at you and Draco again.

- Bitches I have a question for you.(Blaise)

- What is it Zucchini?(Draco)

- Mate don't, don't call me zucchini.(Blaise)

- Alright Zabini.(Draco)

Draco rolled his eyes and so did Blaise.

- Alright so the question is. When you have seggs who is on top?(Blaise)

You and Draco exchanged a look and he smirked.

- I am basically always on top. Y/N is only on top when she wants to go for a ride.(Draco)

- So she is a bottom?(Blaise)

- Basically yeah.(Draco)

- Why do you wanna know this things Blaise?(Y/N)

- I am just curious.(Blaise)

Blaise looked around the room before looking at his left wrist where his rolex stood.

- Oh look at the time, I have a Dumbass to wake up and a joint to smoke. Goodbye darlings.(Blaise)

Blaise smiled and got up. He petted Khaleesi before leaving the room. You and Draco looked at each other and chuckled.