Slytherin Hunt

~~Your pov~~

Okay, so Today is February thirteenth and the day of our hunt.

Yay, I am so excited to run around the castle.

Note the sarcasm.

Anyways a lot happened in the last two weeks.

After Ron's birthday he, Harry, Ginny and Luna started hanging out with us more which was really cool.

Apparently, I created a trend or something because all of a sudden almost every girl had tinsel on their hair.

Even Astoria.

You heard me right.

The girl that hates my guts copied my style.

She might have copied it but she made a bad choice with the colour.

She got white tinsel and since her hair it brown it looked like she had white hair.

It really washed her out even more than usual.

Speaking of copying my style I met up with Flora and thanked her kind letter by giving her a pair of Versace platforms.

She was shocked, to say the least.

~~Flashback~~

It was Thursday night and I was on my way to Flora's room.

My gift for her arrived this morning and I couldn't wait to give it to her.

Feeling excited I knocked on her room's door.

Hestia was the one to open the door and seemed surprised to see me there.

Her eyes instantly looked at my head girl badge and I noticed she grew nervous.

- Are we in trouble?(Hestia)

Hestia asked trying not to look me in the eyes.

- Of course not, why would you think that?(Y/N)

I asked trying to be as friendly as possible.

The Carrow twins are known for being very shy, especially Flora.

- I don't know. You are the head girl and you are standing in our doorway at nine pm.(Hestia)

- Don't worry you aren't in trouble, I am here to talk with Flora actually. May I please come in?(Y/N)

- Of course.(Hestia)

Hestia replied moving aside to let me in.

I took a look around their room and instantly spotted Flora sitting on her desk writing something.

- You have a visitor.(Hestia)

Hestia said sitting on her bed.

Flora instantly turned around and I smiled.

- Ivy what are you doing here?(Flora)

Flora nervously asked.

- I came here to thank you for your kind letter. I had no idea you loved my style.(Y/N)

- Well your outfits are always on point, who wouldn't love your style?(Flora)

Flora said, her cheeks as red as the Weasley's hair.

- Well as a thank you for that kind letter that made my heart melt, I got you a little gift.(Y/N)

I said which surprised Flora and Hestia.

I carefully handed her the bag containing the gift and her jaw dropped.

- Versace? You can't be serious.(Flora)