Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

~~Your pov~~

Today is Sunday and it's also the day I am going back to Hogwarts.

Yesterday my parents took me and the boys on a little shopping spree in Paris.

I bought some new winter and spring clothes which I am taking to Hogwarts with me.

Cliff and Jon were happy to be in Paris but soon enough get got bored of waiting for me and mother to finish shopping.

A/N: Are you happy to be in Paris? Oui.

While my father happily waited for us, the boys went to other stores.

We later found them in a Lego store and funny enough we had to wait for them before going to another location.

It was a great shopping day and the perfect way to end my holidays.

My stuff is all packed and ready to go, but I am not.

I got used to sleeping with Khaleesi and right now I am having a hard time getting out of bed and leaving her.

I think she knows I am leaving again because she refused to let Daisy take her downstairs.

It is breaking my heart having to leave her again but it's for the best.

- My precious little gem is everything alright?(Safira)

Mother asked sitting down next to me.

- I don't wanna leave Khaleesi alone again.(Y/N)

I replied hugging Khaleesi harder.

Mother softly smiled and caressed my cheek.

- I know my princess but she is safe here. She has me, your father, the elves, Cassian and the other dogs, and your cousins at least until they leave.(Safira)

Mother said the last part with a laugh.

The boys don't plan to go back to Romania until Cliff is allowed to drive again. 

They made an exception and went there to visit their friends and exchange gifts but returned here the next day.

I am pretty sure that when I come back in April they will still be here. 

- They aren't planning to leave any time soon.(Y/N)

- I know. It will be nice to have the extra company and your father is already planning on taking them with him on Monday, I think he is trying to make them his little apprentices.(Safira)

My mother laughed and so did I.

I can imagine Cliff and Jon following my father around the minister like two lost puppies.

- Alright my precious gem I am gonna pick an outfit for you while you cuddle a little longer with Khaleesi.(Safira)

Mother kissed my cheek and got up.

Minutes later she came back with my Versace blazer dress and black thigh-high boots.

- What do you think of this one?(Safira)

- I love it but I feel like I would get uncomfortable halfway through the trip.(Y/N)

- Perhaps something softer.(Safira)

Mother ended up choosing a long sleeve black dress with a sweetheart neckline.

The dress is soft and has a flared hem which gives it a more classy look.

- Boots or heels?(Safira)

Mother asked holding black thigh-high boots and a pair of black heels.

- Boots.(Y/N)