Christmas with the Ivy Family

Today is Wednesday and it's also Christmas eve. Even though you and Draco are still both cuddled up on his bed sleeping, the adults are already moving around and getting everything ready for tonight. 

When Lucius and Narcissa arrived home, late at night both you and Draco were already asleep which came as surprise for the two of them since they expected you to spend the whole night away. It's safe to say they were even more surprised this morning when they went down for breakfast and Donny informed them you and Draco were still sleeping.

- Well I got to go, my love, I need to go help, Carter.(Lucius)

- Of course darling.(Narcissa)

After giving Narcissa a kiss Lucius went on his way to go help your father. 

Later that morning when you and Draco finally woke up and went downstairs after showering and putting some casual clothes on, Narcissa was busy making cookies while listening to some Christmas music. Seeing Narcissa smiling so much brought a smile to your own face. 

- Goodmorning sunshine. How are you, my two little perfect angels?(Narcissa)

- Goodmorning Cissy. I am very good, thank you.(Y/N)

You replied with a smile on your face before sitting down on one of the kitchen stools. 

- What are you making?(Draco)

Draco questioned eyeing the bowl with a smirk.

- Red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips.(Narcissa)

- Can I try the batter?(Draco)

- Oh no darling, I don't want you to get a tummy ache. There's already a batch cooling, you two can have some and I can also make you some hot chocolate.(Narcissa)

- You are the best mother ever.(Draco)

Draco kissed Narcissa's cheek and grabbed some cookies for you and him.

- Absolutely perfect mother like always.(Draco)

- Thank you darlings. Now try the hot chocolate and tell me what you think.(Narcissa)

Wasting on time you picked up your mug filled with steamy hot chocolate and whipped cream. 

It was as perfect as always but what did you expect, everything Narcissa makes is perfect. 

Exhibit A: Draco.

 He is the most perfect thing she has ever made and you are forever thankful for that. 

When you were done with your food you decided it was time to go home. 

- I am gonna miss you so much, my love.(Draco)

Draco said kissing you softly. You have been parked in your driveway for at least five minutes because Draco won't let you get out of the car. 

- Draco baby I have to go, I will see you tonight.(Y/N)

You gave Draco a last kiss before getting out of the car, last's night present in your hand. When you stepped foot inside the house everything was silent. You made your way toward your room where you put the present away from prying eyes. 

- Mistress what happened to your dress?(Daisy)

Daisy that was in your closet putting clothes away asked. She is used to seeing you return home in the same clothes you left and seeing you only returning with your coat and heels in hand was surprising. 

- Well I took it off and when Donny came to do the laundry in the morning he took it with him. He said once it's washed and ironed he will send it back.(Y/N)