Naughty gifts

Tuesday morning:

~~Blaise's pov~~

Bitch I am up.

I don't fucking know what time it is and I don't care.

Actually, I do care.

Draco wants me to distract Y/N again.

Why can't that guy get her a babysitter or something?

Oh, wait that's me.

I guess I better get to work then.

Getting up from my comfy and perfect as fuck bed I looked around for my cell phone. Nigel or whatever his name is cleaned my room while I was gone and now I can't find anything. For example, my favorite trainers that I usually kept by my door are now in my closet. Who the fuck keeps their favorite trainers in their closet?

Not me that's for sure. 

Anyways.

After a few minutes, I finally found my cell phone. It was under my bed.

Who the fuck put it there?

Maybe it was Nigel. I am pretty sure he hates me at this point. 

Checking the time I noticed it was ten past eleven am.

Vodka have mercy I am late.

Knowing that woman like I do she is already awake and doing something.

I better get going.

Throwing my cell phone somewhere I ran to my closet, nearly slipping on my abandoned towel from last night. 

I didn't feel like getting up after my shower so I just threw the towel in hopes of it landing in the laundry basket.

Unfortunately, I missed which is embarrassing as fuck since I am a chaser and have a very good aim.

After that scare, I decided to take it easy.

Just kidding.

After getting dressed in a random black tracksuit I ran to the other side of my closet where I keep my shoes. Feeling fancy I put my Dior jordans on.

To finish my random look I grabbed one of my black puffers and put it on. 

And just like that, I was out of the door.

Apollo, my car, was already out of the garage and ready to go.

Thank you, Nigel. 

That elf can be useful sometimes. 

Damn, I never thought I would say that.

Moving on from the goddamn elf.

I got into Apollo and before you knew it I was out of the manor's limits and on my way to Ivy manor.

Damn, I haven't driven here in months. 

I think I forgot the way. 

Nah I am just kidding.

It's impossible to forget where Y/N lives.

Her manor is on top of the hill and overlooks most of Wiltshire.

It's actually intimidating not gonna lie.

Imagine her house is a massive fortress and everyone else below is the peasants. 

Big C was onto something when he built a manor on top of the highest hill in Wiltshire. 

I think he might secretly be a villain or a spy.