Merry Christmas

Thursday, Christmas morning.

Weasley House:

The clock barely marked nine am when the Weasley children alongside Harry ran downstairs to open their gifts. 

The box that you sent earlier that week was finally open and they were excited to see what you had gotten them this year. 

As the twins opened the big box and came face to face with multiple tiny boxes the excited only grew.

- This one is for Ron.(Fred)

- And this one is for Gin.(George)

- This one is for Percy. Wow Percy you got a gift from Y/N.(Fred)

- This one is for George, that's me.(George)

The two boys passed the gifts around while Molly and Arthur, both nestling a steamy mug filled with coffee watched in adoration.

- This one is for Sirius.(Fred)

- Oh I didn't know I got a gift.(Sirius)

It's true, Sirius had no idea he would get a gift from you especially since he and Harry spent Christmas night with the Weasleys. Somehow you knew he would be there and sent his gift alongside the others. 

Once all the gifts were passed around they finally opened them.

Even though the boxes were tiny there was a lot inside thanks to the extendable charm.

The first one to open his gift was Ron. He was super excited when he saw the box of chocolates but when the now-familiar Gucci box came to view his heart stopped.

You are committed to helping his Gucci collection grow so for Christmas you got him a Gucci polo that matches the sneakers and watch you bought him a few months ago.

- I love it.(Ron)

- Blimey Ron you got more Gucci.(Ginny)

Ron was at a loss for words but it was clear to everyone that he loved it. 

The next person to open their gift was Ginny and if Ron was excited about his gift she was even more. 

After Ginny had complained to you during one of the quidditch practices that she needed to buy new boots you took it upon yourself to do it. 

You usually buy lv for you but knowing Ginny would never be able to play in heels you decided to go to Prada and buy her the perfect boots.

They have a little pouch on each side and even though some people find it weird you know it would be perfect for quidditch since you use the extendable charm you can store things there.

- Harry I no longer want your Prada sunglasses, I have my own Prada boots now.(Ginny)

Ginny screamed in happiness and wasted no time trying her new gift.

- Freddie are you seeing what I am seeing?(George)

- Oh I am Georgie.(Fred)

The twins exchanged a smile and pulled out their new Canada Goose jackets. 

It took them one look at Draco's Canada Goose when they went to Hogwarts to deliver the monthly paperwork for them to decide they wanted one. 

Now they finally had what they wanted. 

- Bloody hell Harry you got a box of apples.(Ron)

- It's not a box of apples Ron, is a new laptop you know that thing where I let you play that game where you make your own village and people?(Harry)