Homework session with Graham

A/N: Before you start reading I recommend you watch this video which explains more about arithmancy. If you want you can watch it from the beginning but the more relevant information starts at 2:07 and ends at 2:58. ^^^^

~~Your pov~~

Today is Wednesday and fucking hell this day isn't up for a good start.

Me and Draco got up like we usually do and started getting ready for the day.

I was halfway through pulling my skirt up when the door opened and Blaise appeared looking as mad as ever.

He had a bathrobe on and a towel over his shoulder which confused me.

- Zabini what the fuck?(Draco)

- Don't. Theo is taking way too long in the shower, I am using yours.(Blaise)

Blaise didn't wait for an answer and just headed to the bathroom.

The next few minutes were something else.

Apparently, Blaise loves to take steamy showers and sing his lung out.

- I am going in.(Draco)

Draco said regarding the bathroom.

We are already dressed for the day but we still need to finish getting ready.

If I knew Blaise would take this long I would have told him to use the other bathroom.

The other bathroom that we don't fucking use and just store things in.

Thankfully before any of us made a move to bargain into the bathroom the door opened.

- That was the most relaxing shower ever.(Blaise)

Blaise said getting out of the bathroom.

I crossed my arms annoyed.

- Y/N darling your sugar thingy smells divine.(Blaise)

- You used my sugar scrub?(Y/N)

- Oh darling I used practically everything you two own, I even did a face mask which by the way left my skin extremely soft.(Blaise)

The little fucker.

He is always using my things.

- Draco mate you are almost out of cologne.(Blaise)

- What do you mean? It was halfway through yesterday.(Draco)

- Not anymore.(Blaise)

Draco was quick to throw a pillow at Blaise but he moved out of the way just in time.

- See you soon.(Blaise)

With that Blaise left leaving us with a steamy bathroom and our products less full.

- At least he lefts us a heart.(Y/N)

I said when we entered the bathroom and saw a heart drawn in the mirror.

- At least he leaves everything where he finds it.(Draco)

Draco said inspecting his cologne.

I was quick to finish getting ready before the humidity ruined my hair. 

I don't think I ever brushed my hair this fast, not even when I was late for class.

- Remember you have advanced charms and I have ancient runes.(Y/N)

I told Draco while we packed our things.

I made sure I packed my arithmancy books so I can meet up with Graham after transfiguration and two new cereal bars.