Happy New Year

Today is Wednesday and the last day of the year.

The day started as any other day would.

You got up from bed, put your slippers on, and went downstairs to have breakfast with the boys.

You usually also have breakfast with your parents as well but today they left for work earlier than usual because they have a report that needs to be finished.

Cornelius gave them a free day but they made up their mind that the report needs to be finished today and went to work anyways.

~~Your pov~~

- I think we should do something fun while we can.(Jonathan)

Jon said while I ate my pancakes.

Pancakes are the best breakfast, prove me wrong.

- I know Jon.(Clifford)

Clifford said scooping more fruit into his plate.

Jon was been ranting about this since we sat down to eat and I know for a fact Clifford is getting annoyed.

For the remaining breakfast, Jon just scrolled through his cell phone, most likely looking for something for us to do.

I am up for almost anything but we got a curfew.

We need to be home before four pm because of the party. 

I already have a dress planned but if I change my mind I need time to choose another option.

After breakfast, Dormiens warned us he was going grocery shopping and asked if we needed anything else besides what was on the list.

Dormiens likes to go grocery shopping himself.

He likes to see what's fresh and then build a meal plan around it.

My parents give him complete creative freedom and he never disappoints.

He already went over tonight's appetizers with my mother and they decided what would be best to serve.

He goes to a special Elf grocery store where all the house elves go and I know he loves it.

Household items are usually bought by my parents since most of them need to be purchased in muggle stores.

We have a list in the fridge where we write what needs to be replaced, which keeps us organized.

 I went over Dormiens's list and noticed he wrote down the chocolate I wanted.

Happy I gave him the green light to go shopping.

- Let's go play in the snow.(Jonathan)

Jon suddenly said.

He said it wasn't something crazy but it would be fun.

He asked if I still had my sled and when I said yes he smiled.

I guess we are playing in the snow today.

I happily went upstairs to get changed.

I have no idea what to wear in the snow.

Back at Hogwarts every time we went outside into the snow it was when we had practice and we were dressed in our quidditch uniforms.

We always went back to the castle soaking wet and cold.

I could put on the snowsuit that I wore when we went skiing but I can barely move in it.

I ended up getting dressed in a black jumpsuit with a black hoodie for extra warmth and a puffer jacket. 

I put some boots on and some earmuffs.