Deciding the costumes

Today is sunday and you are all in the hang out room about to choose your halloween costumes.

- Alright this bowl has the female characters and this one the males. Each one of you will take a paper and the according to whats written that will be your costume for the gryffindor halloween party.(Blaise)

Blaise said holding the two bowls with folded pieces of paper inside.

- Here you go Theodore.(Blaise)

Blaise handed the bowl with the male characters to Theo and he closed his eyes before grabbing one of the papers.

- Go on Theodore read it.(Blaise)

Theo gave Blaise a look before unfolding the paper and reading what was written out loud.

- I got Quicksilver slash Pietro Maximoff.(Theo)

- Very good, now pass the bowl to Draco.(Blaise)

Theo handed the bowl to Draco while Blaise wrote down Theo's character. Just like Theo, Draco grabbed a piece of paper and read it out loud.

- I got Spider-man.(Draco)

- Thats a good one.(Blaise)

- Just so you know I want the iron suit, I have seen the movies and I don't want to wear lycra.(Draco)

- Of course.(Blaise)

Blaise wrote down Draco's characters and made a little note saying it has to be the iron suit. After Draco it was Crabbe's turn and he got Star Lord which made him smirk. After Crabbe it was Goyle and he got Hawkeye which he had no idea who it was. After a small explanation from Blaise it was finally the girls turn.

- Alright Y/N take a paper.(Blaise)

Blaise said handing you the bowl with the female characters.

- What about you?(Y/N)

- Darling I already choose my outfit, don't worry.(Blaise)

Blaise smirked and you smiled before grabbing a piece of paper from the bowl. You then unfolded it and read it.

- Scarlet Witch slash Wanda Maximoff.(Y/N)

- Thats perfect oh my god, we will have the Maximoff twins.(Blaise)

Blaise smiled at you before looking at Theo.

- See Theo you wont be the only Maximoff.(Blaise)

- Are you sure I can't be Batman?(Theo)

- I bought you a cellphone didn't I?(Blaise)

- Yes.(Theo)

Blaise gave Theo a knowing look and he rolled his eyes.

- Now that we decided the costumes for the gryffindor party its time we choose the rest.(Blaise)

- Do we really need a different costume for each party?(Pansy)

- No but it will be fun. If you don't want to participate join Crabbe and Goyle, they only want two costumes.(Blaise)

- I want to hear the options first.(Pansy)

- Alright. So for the hufflepuff party I though we could use playboy bunny costumes.(Blaise)

- I don't think thats really appropriate to wear in school.(Pansy)

- Oh come on Pans its fun.(Blaise)

- I just its kinda inappropriate and I don't really understand why so many costumes.(Pansy)