Montague has a death wish

Today is Friday and two weeks have passed since Crabbe's birthday and tomorrow is the first game of the quidditch tournament which is happening right here in Hogwarts. A few weeks ago Dumbledore and madam Hooch announced the students that would compete in the Hogwarts team which caught you by surprise.

~~Flashback~~

It was Sunday the day after Crabbe's birthday and you were all sitting waiting for dinner to be served.

- I am starving.(Ron)

Ron yelled from the Gryffindor table which made everyone laugh.

- Oh calm down mister Weasley, dinner can wait.(Dumbledore)

Dumbledore that had heard the redhead's whines said. 

- Attention everyone, me and Madam Hooch have something to announce.(Dumbledore)

- Oh no do you think they are getting married?(Blaise)

- Aw that's so cute.(Pansy)

- That's so weird.(Theo)

- Guys shut up I want to hear the announcement.(Y/N)

You said before turning your attention back to the owl lecturn.

- After weeks of watching your quidditch practices alongside your heads of house, we have finally decided who is gonna play for Hogwarts in the upcoming tournament. Madam Hooch, please do the honors.(Dumbeldore)

Madam Hooch took Dumbledore's place in the lecture and unraveled a roll of parchment.

- When I say your name please step forward. From Gryffindor house, we have Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, and Cormac Mclaggen.(Hooch)

One by one the Gryffindors got up and headed to the owl lecturn.

- Fucking hell Weasley is shaking.(Draco)

Draco whispered to you after noticing how badly Ron was shaking.

- Poor guy, he looks like he is about to pass out.(Y/N)

- Yeah.(Draco)

Turning to madam Hooch again, you waited for her to finish talking.

- From Hufflepuff, we have Zacharias Smith, Herbet Fleet, and Ernie Macmillan.(Hooch)

Getting up from their seats the Hufflepuff students joined the Gryffindors.

- From Ravenclaw, we have Randolph Burrow, Terry Boot, Marcus Belby, and Ethan Bexley.(Hooch)

The four students joined the others and Blaise turned to you pissed.

- I swear to fucking merlin that if I don't get called I will jump out of the astronomy tower and Theo is coming with me.(Blaise)

- I am what?(Theo)

- Nothing.(Blaise)

Blaise said with a glare. He was clearly getting pissed and there was no amount of vodka capable of fixing his mood if he didn't get a spot.

- And finally, from Slytherin house, we have Y/N Ivy, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Graham Montague, Terence Higgs, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Cassius Warrington, and Miles Bletchley.(Hooch)

- Yes.(Blaise)

Blaise yelled after hearing his name.

- Saved the best for last.(Draco)

Draco whispered to you while you were making your way towards the front.

- Now the positions. Malfoy and Potter you are the seekers. Ivy, Montague, Zabini, Burrow, Smith, Weasley you are the chasers. Thomas, Finnigan, and Warrington, you are the substitutes for chasers. Belby, Crabbe, Goyle, Bexley you are the beaters, and Boot and Bletchley your substitutes. Weasley, Higgs, Fleet, and Mclaggen you're the keepers, and your substitutes are Nott and Macmillan.(Hooch)