Family day at Hogwarts

Today is monday and you had just woken up hearing music. You sat up and saw Draco sitting in the window sill playing his guitar and singing which is something he always loves to do.

-  How do I find the words to tell her? How much I love her.(Draco)

Draco smirked and played a few more chords. You cleared your throat and Draco instantly turned to you.

- You are awake.(Draco)

Draco smiled and placed his guitar down before jumping down from the window sill. He walked over to you and pulled you to a kiss.

- I love you.(Draco)

- I see you found the words.(Y/N)

You smiled and caressed Draco's face before giving his a soft kiss.

- I love you too my love.(Y/N)

Draco smiled and gave you another kiss.

- I love you so damn much and I can't find the right words to explain it.(Draco)

- Darling you don't need words.(Y/N)

- But I like to tell you how much I love and need you in my life.(Draco)

- Darling you are perfect.(Y/N)

- You are more.(Draco)

Draco gave you one last kiss before getting up. You got up as well and then headed to your closet. You grabbed your uniform and got changed before going to the bathroom.

~~Your outfit~~

Once at the bathroom you started brushing your hair and soon Draco appeared

- Can I braid your hair?(Draco)

- Sure.(Y/N)

Draco smiled and parted your hair into sections. With a smile on his face Draco started braidind your hair into a french braid.

- I am getting good at this.(Draco)

Draco smiled and finished the braid. He then grabbed a hair tie and tied the end of your braid.