The Halloween Party

Today is Friday and is finally the day of the Halloween party. These last few weeks you have been practicing quidditch none stop after Dumbledore told you the news that Hogwarts was competing with Ilvermorny and Durmstrang in a quidditch cup.

~~Flashback~~

Everyone was anxiously waiting in the great hall for dinner to start but Dumbledore had other plans. The moment he took his position on the owl lecturn everyone stopped talking and turned to him.

- Students has you know quidditch has been sort of canceled and I think you should know why. A few weeks after this new school year Hogwarts received an invitation from Durmstrang to take part in a little quidditch competition they were having. It was supposed to be something fun and small but the word of this competition got to our dear friends of Ilvermorny and they decided to join. After some meetings with each Headmaster and the ministers of magic, we agreed to make it a cup. The three schools will choose their best quidditch players and form a team. That team then will play against Durmstrang or Ilvermorny until one school wins. The first game will be between Durmstrang and Ilvermorny a few weeks after Halloween and then it will be our turn to partake in this event.(Dumbledore)

Dumbledore slightly smiled and waited for everyone to take in the new information he had just given. The first people to break the silence were the Gryffindor table ocupantes that started chatting about who would get the chance to compete. Meanwhile, at your table, Blaise was the first to break the silence.

- Guys this is fucking crazy.(Blaise)

- I know right.(Theo)

Blaise and Theo high-fived each other before giving you and Draco a look.

- You two have to select us to play, this is a lifetime chance.(Blaise)

- Oh don't be so dramatic Zabini.(Draco)

Draco said annoyed with all the noise that had erupted in the hall.

- Y/N you there?(Blaise)

Blaise asked once he noticed you hadn't uttered a word.

- Y/N?(Blaise)

Once again Blaise didn't get an answer each worried Draco.

- Darling are you alright?(Draco)

- Talk to us women.(Blaise)

Blaise yelled making some heads turn. Finally breaking off your trance you turned to Blaise.

- What?(Y/N)

- Did you hear anything we said?(Blaise)

- Yeah, sorry I was lost in thought.(Y/N)

- Is everything alright?(Draco)

- Yeah just finally connecting the dots as to why Dumbledore and Snape watched us practice and why my father and yours went on all of those business trips.(Y/N)

- Wait Snape and Dumbledore watched us practice?(Theo)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

- Oh my god we smoked so much weed during practice, do you think he noticed?(Theo)

- Well if he did he never said anything.(Blaise)

- Let's hope he doesn't snitch on us.(Theo)

- Snitches end up in ditches so I don't think he will.(Blaise)

- Wait where did you hear that?(Y/N)

You asked Blaise with a raised brow.

- I think Jonathan told me that when he asked me not to tell you he broke your very good girl perfume and another one called hypnotic love from Dior or something and asked me to keep you distracted while he fixed them.(Blaise)