Surprise trip

Today is Tuesday, the thirtieth of December.

The last few days have been something else. 

On the twenty-six, you woke up with a massive hangover and stayed in bed almost all day. Jon that had been the designated driver the night before was sober as ever and was kind enough to go out and get you some fast food. That day your bed became somewhat of a cave. With Draco napping on one side, and you and Clifford eating on the other, it was a mess.

On the twenty-seven Blaise came for a visit but upon seeing Jonathan and Clifford he couldn't resist but hang out with them.

~~Flashback~~

You are sitting on the living room couch, a joint hanging lazily on your lips while the boys play some sort of game on the Playstation.

- Give me another drag sweetheart.(Blaise)

Blaise said softly taking the joint from your lips. He took a drag and handed you the joint back. 

Eventually, you grew bored of watching them play and went upstairs to your room to finish reading your book. 

Blaise might have come for you but stayed for your cousins.

~~End of Flashback~~

On the twenty-eight you were having lunch with the Weasleys but when you woke up in the morning a bouquet of pink peonies was waiting for you. 

You admired the flowers having no idea who they were from.

Draco usually always gets you roses so this certainly wasn't from him.

Soon your suspicions were confirmed.

The flowers were from Blaise as a form of apology. 

You weren't mad at him for wanting to play games with your cousins but he thought you were.

The last thing I ever want in this world is to lose you because of a silly mistake.

I am sorry about yesterday sweetheart.

Love Blaise.

The message on the little card was sweet but also very dramatic.

Later on, you called Blaise thanking him for the flowers, and explained you weren't mad at him but appreciated the sweet gesture. 

After breakfast, you got changed into a long sleeve white maxi dress and a cropped black puffer jacket.

Jonathan joked that you looked like you were going on a date with a roadman but his opinion changed when he stepped outside and had to go back inside to get his Moncler jacket. 

Clifford that was wearing his own Celine puffer laughed at the fact Jon thought he could go outside without a jacket.

It was freezing but somehow Jon forgot about that detail. 

Anyways you got in the car and left the house.

You ended up going into town to get some flowers and pastries to bring to lunch.

The drive to the Weasley house was very eventful since Jon had no idea how to get there and refused to let you or Cliff drive.

In the end, you got there safe and sound and Molly was pleased to see you. 

- I hope you don't mind us accompanying our cousin.(Clifford)

Clifford said after Molly had greeted everyone.

- Oh no dear I don't mind at all. I actually insisted that Y/N brought you with two with her. It's so lovely to meet you.(Molly)

Molly gave the boys one of her warm smiles and they relaxed.