Blaise Meets Theon But Not Actually Theon And Party

Today is friday and its 7 am. All of you are reunited in the hang out room having a secret meeting about the party.

- I just don't understand why we are having the party today and not tomorrow.(Crabbe)

- Because tomorrow we are going camping you idiot.(Blaise)

- I though we were going to visit those goblins houses.(Crabbe)

- Its hobbits not goblins and yes we are visiting those houses and we are sleeping there and since those houses are in the countryside we are camping.(Blaise)

- Oh fun, can we make smores?(Crabbe)

- Yes Crabbe we can, now just shut up.(Blaise)

Blaise gave Crabbe a I am serious look and he nodded.

- So me and Theo are skipping our morning classes to go get the party things. Perhaps we are buying everyone clothes to wear tonight so make sure you are always near Draco and Y/N in case I call them asking for sizes or some sh*t.(Blaise)

- We are also pretending we are sick so if anyone asks where we are just say we are resting in our dorm. We warned Snape and he will vouch for us in case anyone gets suspicious.(Blaise)

- Are we seriously inviting Snape for the party?(Goyle)

- Yeah  but he said he would come by have a drink and then leave.(Blaise)

- Cool.(Goyle)

- Can we leave now? Our face masks are already dry.(Y/N)

You said refering to your's and Draco's already dry face mask.

- Right, return to your rooms the meeting is over and remmenber not a word to anyone about us skipping class.(Blaise)

Blaise looked at all of you with a I am f*cking serious hoe you better not mess this up before getting up. All of you got up as well and returned to your rooms. Instantly you and Draco walked over to the bathroom and you took your seat at the counter.

- For someone that loves to sleep in, Blaise surely likes to have meetings in the early hours of the morning.(Y/N)

- I know.(Draco)

Draco made a annoyed face and started peeling off his face mask.

- This is not that bad.(Draco)

- I told you it didn't hurt.(Y/N)

- I know.(Draco)

Draco smiled and finished peeling off his face mask before giving you a kiss which made you smile.

- Its good to see you smile.(Draco)

- Its good to smile.(Y/N)

- You look hot with my clothes.(Draco)

- I know.(Y/N)

You smirked and jumped from the counter before doing a little twirl.

- Such perfection.(Draco)

Draco smirked and wrapped his arms around from behind.

- I want to grab your tits but I am afraid of hurting you.(Draco)

- Draco I am on my period not dying.(Y/N)

- I know but yesterday you looked like you were.(Draco)

- Darling I am alright now.(Y/N)

- I know but I am still afraid of hurting you.(Draco)

- Draco you aren't hurting me in anyway, just grab my goddamn tits and be a horny bastard.(Y/N)