"Damn Snape"

Today is tuesday morning and you are curently in the hang out room with everyone since Blaise called a meeting the early hours of the morning . You pulled your blanket more over your body while Draco rested his head your shoulder and waited for Blaise to speak.

- Dude you dragged us out of bed, just tell us already.(Theo)

Theo groaned and buried his face in a pillow.

- We need to start thinking about the yearbook. I mean should we choose a theme? How many people should we envolve?(Blaise)

Blaise asked while playing with the rings in his fingers. Theo groaned and sat up straight.

- You seriously woke us up to talk about this?(Theo)

- Yes now shut up and think.(Blaise)

Theo groaned once again and leaned back against the couch.

- Well since we are the only slytherins in seventh year I think we shouldn't envolve anyone else.(Pansy)

- I agree.(Blaise)

Blaise smiled and wrote something in a notebook you didn't even knew he had brought.

- For the theme we could do something that represented us.(Y/N)

- Food?(Crabbe)

- Ambition?(Goyle)

- First of all Vince, food only represents you second of all thats weird.(Blaise)

Blaise rolled his eyes and Crabbe only shrugged his shoulders and grabbed one of the pack of cookies from the ones you all kept in the room.

- Does anyone want one?(Crabbe)

Theo gladly accepted a cookie and instantly ate it.

- What about royality? I mean the so called slytherin prince and princess are graduating so that only fitting.(Pansy)

- Oh my god Pans you finally had a good idea.(Blaise)

Blaise smiled and wrote down a few notes.

- Thank you I guess.(Pansy)

Pansy shrugged her shoulders and watched Blaise writting.

- Do we all agree in a royalty theme?(Blaise)

Everyone nodded and Blaise smirked.

- Are we done?(Theo)

- Yes, go back to your room darlings.(Blaise)

Theo instantly got up and dragged Daphne out of the room. You and Draco got up as well and started walking out of the room only to be stopped by Blaise.

- Darlings when is practice happening?(Blaise)

- We don't know yet. The ravenclaws haven't had try outs yets so we need to wait.(Draco)

- Once the ravenclaws finish their try outs schedules will be made to let everyone know when the field is free.(Y/N)

- Alright darlings.(Blaise)

Blaise smiled and left the room. You and Draco followed and headed to your room.

- Blaise seems extremly happy today.(Y/N)

- I wonder why.(Draco)

You and Draco exchanged a look and then entered your room. You climbed back into your messy bed and pulled the now cold covers over your body.

- What is it?(Y/N)

You asked Draco that was scrolling thru his cellphone probably answered his parents daily messages. Draco glanced at you before glancing at his cellphone again.