RC5/Comet: 12 - Official Meeting With The Family-In-Laws Of Both Alive & Dead

Start from the beginning

Jude: Well sir Yui here is adopted and Asuna acts is her adopted mother due to Yui taking a liking to her.

Shouzou: Good, now do come in everyone I made some drinks and plus Kyouko will be late a bit for this meeting and let me take those.

I gave Shouzou the grocery bags now we are going in their house as we remove our shoes and wearing slippers as we walk to the living room and Yuki is guiding us on the living room as we all took out seats while her dad is getting the drinks.

Yuki: So what do you think?

Jude: Well.....

What she is talking about.. wait I can use my powers here to read minds but Yuki and Haruka will see that so I need to looking around, first the living room nice and all since there are photos of Asuna, next was her dress since I know she wanted I will say something about is and last was the family visit as for this answer.

Jude:Well your house gives off a calming yet quiet atmosphere and last was I expect that your dad will bring out a shotgun or so.

Now I see both girls are giggling while Yui can't understand the last part.

Yui: Papa why did you expect grandad will bring a shotgun and also what's that?

Jude: When your older Yui I promise I'll explain.

Haruka: Well dad didn't buy some of it but...

Yuki: But dad got some of it from his dad's side if I recall.

Wait what!? Why do I hear Doom OST I look back abit to see Shouzou with the drinks as well a pump-action shotgun but he slowly cock it thankfully my predictions were right on the mark as I also brought out my Brave Celestials Handgun with addtional magazines also filled either with rubber bullets or live action ones but with the rubber bullets are non lethal but painful either way at the ready to disarm Shouzou and he got in the living room as he place the drinks to the girls while he gave it to me roughly as he put the shotgun on his lap.

Shouzou: Enjoy.

Now I start to drink it abit while I see Yui drank it all as for the others drank it half.

Jude: This is a good drink sir and nice house.

Shouzou just nodded to me was his finger was on the trigger.

Shouzou: So, when did you three do 'it'?

I just sat here is silent I mean me and Asuna alongside my Harem are doing it for last four years ago almost everyday and Yuki just started to learn while Asuna and Yuki starts to blush a bit but before he was going to see Asuna I answered it calmly.

Jude: No sir we didn't.

If I said yes I am a dead man and if I say no he will check on his daughter's reactions thankfully Asuna recovered quickly as she hide her blush but Yuki did too.

Shouzou: I see.

Oh thank god I thought I was a goner I hear some foot steps and enters here as I look back it was Kyouko Yuuki and she sat down on the other center.

Jude: Hello ma'am though I would say my name but am pretty sure you already know.

Kyouko: Yes I know who you are, Jude Tsukihime, A Knight Of The Round who has been dubbed The Knight of Zero, got PhDs of Mechanics and Piloting of Mobile Suit including helping out in several corporations increasing their profits so on and so forth.

Jude: That's me.

Wow she did researcher me but for the PhD it was all fake but real at the same time since I lived near Saji and his sister since it was my cover around five years ago and I wonder what will they react on my real age but I did take the necessary tests on my skills to earn those PhDs without the need to go to schooling thanks to my supporters doing the necessary steps to make the process more faster.

Ash Like Snow (Self-insert X Gundam 00)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara