Comet 22 - Debut of the Jinxs, the end of Trinity and Trans-Am

3rd POV

Now we can see at the base of team Trinity as Johann got the report about the attack but failed as Michael was bested by a HRL pilot and Michael is right now in rage about it kicking the wall bringing out his anger and frustration on it.

Michael: Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Fuck that red Tieren who dose he think is Char Aznable?! And what's with that color even I still think about it, of Char and that guy!

Michael somewhat got a final kick on the wall since he is so pissed right now while Nena was thinking about Char and for Johann was on his Phone waiting for a new order but someone got in the base as they looked to the right it was Wang Lie Mei and Hong Long.

Wang: I finally found you all.

Nena: But how?! How'd you get past our security?!

Michael: It doesn't matter.

As Michael pulls out a sonic knife and point it at Wang

Michael: Now that she's found us, we can't let her out of here alive.

Johann: Stand down, Michael. That lady there I recall reading about her in VEDA's materials before we got disconnected.

Wang: I am quite honored that you remembered someone like me. My name is Wang Liu Mei, I'm an undercover agent for Celestial Being.

Wang looks at Long.

Wang: And this is my partner, Hong Long

Nena: He's pretty good looking but I still like Char.

Michael: You still thinking about Char?

Johann got the back on track

Johann: Given the fact that you found this place, we can see your skills are formidable indeed, So how may we help you?

Wang: I simply dropped in to say hello.

Johann: Hmm.

Wang: Team Trinity are members of Celestial Being, and so are we. As an agent I feel I should do my best to aid and assist you. It is only natural plus I want to meet Char and his Brave Vesperia as well but Char is very secretive.

Michael: Are you kidding me?!

Nena: Brave Vesperia attacked us and as well your Gundams did too.

Wang: I have already heard about that incident, but you should know.... we are not necessarily on the side of those who attacked you nor at the side of Char and his Meisters.

Johann: Are you saying that you're neutral?

Wang: No. I am simply a follower of the original ideals that Aeolia Schenberg advocated nothing more and nothing less.

Johann was thinking about this since one he needed information about Char and his group and two he needed all the support he needed.

Johann: I see. So that's what this is about.

Wang: Indeed

Johann: I understand. Wang Liu Mei.... When the time is right, I'll be counting on your undivided support.

Wang did a small bow to him.

Wang: As you wish.

Johann: And our Location?

Wang: I promise I will not tell them about this place and oh before I leave I believed Char is a Tsukihime that's all I can tell you, Good bye.

With that Wang and Long leave Team Trinity as the Nena and Michael was thinking about what Wang said but for Johann left thinking in his thoughts.