RC6/Comet: 03 - Jude & His Harem's Honeymoon

3rd POV

Right now, you are all wondering what is Jude doing, spending time with his kids? Maybe, spending time to work on the new Gundams he got? Nope well what is he doing now well he is on a beach at an island with no name using the Nahel Argama sitting on a foldable chair wearing black sunglasses wearing trunks with a stand umbrella covering him from the sunlight enjoying his drinks that is now alcohol since he's kids are not there for a moment.

????: Come on now hun join us

Now Jude took off his sunglasses looks at the front to see his wives on their swimsuits and yes he is spending a Honeymoon on the beach first since he took the Nahel Argama for a bit of the Joy ride as for the kids well they are taking taking care of by his Innovade Clone with help from several Haros and Manjuus assign to the Manor also making them a promise to take them on a joy ride with the Nahel Argama one day since Jude and wives wants a them time.

Jude: Yes ma'ams!

Jude saluted takes off his sunglasses and stops drinking alcohol for now to join his wives who he loves very dearly to have some fun.

Speaking of which lets check on the kids back at the Tsukihime Manor living room watching an an anime series Gundam Origins which starts with the original Char Aznable's origins with complete details with the continuation from the Gundam 1979 with newer animation as well as complete details all the way to the finish which was the many animes included in the Ikaruga with the additional the Avalon and the Brave Artemis with all of the Gundam Anime Franchise which he kept under lock and key on some parts for the rest he allow strangely enough this version was complete with details chose what to cut and what to keep in it was very high definition as well as the old Gundam animes getting a great remake many Haruki, Rei, and Yui while Guinevere, Marrybell, and Emilio are being take care of a few Haros and Manjuus which they got their full attention though for Emilio while Euphemia and Jude's twins are still surprised with the said Manjuus and Haros.

Haruki: So what do you guys think of the very first Gundam series prequel before the start of the official one?

Marrybell: That's a nice one to watch Haruki, where we got to know where dad's codename really lives up to it.

Rei: It's nice to watch the first one since this anime got my attention.

Guinevere: Though the story is a unique one.

Yui: Still, it's nice to watch.

Jude's Innovade Clone that was back on the kingdom and now this one has stayed to spend with his kids since now he goes in to see the Gundams show and it shocks the original Jude to the core to see his kids watching the Gundam ANime.

Jude: Yeah now Emilio, Guinevere, and Marrybell are now at the age of three now.

Jude is still surprised on this items since it was a long time that he watch the Gundam Series and that he was surprise to see them on the house as he picks them up on that time and thinking of what shall he do but to show them to his kids since it was Gundam and all

Now Jude is setting up the first Gundam show, the 0079 but this version was the remake version since they were done watching the prequel now it's time to move to the main story line

Jude: Alright kids I am setting it now although they are going to be cut. I also have the digital book version, be it Manga or novel if you all want to go deeper into the story if you guys want.

All of them but for Rei her eyes shine at the term Manga and Novels that she would look forward to reading as they now watch the first ever Gundam anime.