Comet 15 - End Of An Nightmare By The Light That Brings Forth The Stars

Wang Liu Mei POV

I was surprised that Char contacted me and I know I haven't given my number nor the location to give and by the looks of it I say that his group has Similar of VEDA, VEDA prediction was right that they would call me but I didn't know that he would contact me early.

Setsuna: Char!

I look back to see Setsuna show some emotions for the first time and Lockon knows something.

Setsuna: You asked how I felt to see the 0 Gundam back in Krugis.

Lockon: Answer that later I know You want to answer his question but Char doesn't have the time to listen for that answer, Char why did you contact us and how did you get this number?

Char: First off Setsuna save that answer for later I want to hear that when we have our official meeting face to face and Lockon if your group had theories if my organization having something to similar to VEDA yes we do in terms of quantum processing power it's several steps ahead of VEDA how do you think our Arm Interventions Was faster and early it wasn't just us having good strategist, informants, and hackers on our side.

I was surprised by the answer of Char and sometime later another call came in and it was Sumeragi Lee Noriega.

Sumeragi: Wang we have—- oh so Char contact you first, well first off Thanks for saving us back at space and sending the file of the HRL squad and Super Soldier Program was very useful second I believe that you have send us a file on the the perpetrators of the kidnapping of Rasa Massoud Rachmadi?

Char: You're welcome as I said we are allies in this having the same goal I saw the scandal of HRL they're dealing with a huge blow on them and yes did you take a look at it already?

Sumeragi: I read the file about the team that Vassago Casals got and thinking why you send it to us means that they are here in Azadistan?

Lockon: Wha!

So Vassago is here just like VEDA said I turn to Hong Long as he understands what I need, the information on Vassago Casals and his team.

Hong: Here's the file ma'am.

As Hong hands over the files I read them, the team is made up to three the leader is Vassago Casal, next was Gabriel Miller former MS engineer and a Analysis officer next was Kanamoto Atsushi but everyone calls him Johnny Black for his method of attack was attack them from behind as he uses a black Mobile suit and yelling 'Here's Johnny'.

Lockon: Char you said Vassago is here?

Char: That's right, one of the reasons I contacted you all now to inform that Vassago was responsible for kidnapping Rasa Massoud Rachmadi. His reason is like with Saachez since he also wants to start a war no matter how big or small it is.

Thinking what Char said is right since I read the file of Vassago and Saachez since both of them are brothers in war.

Setsuna: Why did they need to do this? Their war ended back at Krugis.

Chair: Setsuna, Ali al-Saachez is a self admitted enthusiast of war, conflict, and violence; underhanded, ruthless, selfish, takes pleasure in the misfortune of others, wishes only to experience the thrill of battles, and went into fights for the sheer joy of it and Vassago Casals on the other hand join forces with Saachez just want to watch the world burn.

I look at the two Celestial Gundam Meisters as I see all of their emotions but for Lockon it is more on rage.

Lockon: Looking at this talk makes me think that you want to have a joint operation. Am I right Char?