RC6/Comet: 05 - The Official Charlotte Aznable/Akane Tsukihime

3rd POV

On a sunny day of Ashford Academy in Union Japan we can see, looks like a female version of Lelouch but with green eyes and Crimson hair as the male students looks at her as one of the Students just bump at each other while the female version of Lelouch kept on walking until she was at the entrance on the class A-1 and before she enters the classroom she hears the teacher.

Teacher:Alright class today we have a transfer student coming from Hong Kong and can you please come in. 

As she comes in she has a slim body as if the same as Leila while her chest was almost big as Sumeragi's as she has Long crimson Hair and green emerald eyes, this person goes by the codename Charlotte Aznable, her real name given to her is Akane T...

As she comes in she has a slim body as if the same as Leila while her chest was almost big as Sumeragi's as she has Long crimson Hair and green emerald eyes, this person goes by the codename Charlotte Aznable, her real name given to her is Akane Tsukihime and she is an Female Innovade Clone of Jude Tsukihime.

Akane: It's nice to meet you everyone. My name is Akane Tsukihime. I hope to get along with you all.

Teacher:Nice to meet you Miss Tsukihime.

However the rest of the students on the other hand.

Male Student: Ah Tsukihime-chan are you related with Jude Tsukihime?

Akame was thinking about it since she was a female version of Jude Tsukihime and she looks at the same Male Student.

Akane: Yes Jude-nii-sama is my older brother.

Male Student#2:Really?! Are you single?

Akane: Ahh.... why?

Male Student#2: No reason I want to ask that's all

Akane: Yes I am single but I have no interest in seeing someone but please make no misunderstanding I'm into women.

The whole Male Students just falls down as if they are crying.

Team Male Student: Oh NO! Our hearts!

While the Female of the class are jealous of Akane's Body and the teacher grabs their attention with a few taps on the table with a book on hand

Teacher: Alright, Miss Tsukihime, can you take a seat at the far right end, near the window.

With that Akane nodded goes to the protagonis sit as she takes her seat then the teacher begins the lesson though Akane wasn't paying attention since she can pretty much link with JARVIS/VEDA/CEREBRO for any school related knowledge but she already did that before being sent to Ashford not to mention having her DNA Originator's knowledge and experiences making it her own though she was looking at the window couldn't help but flashback to the time she meet her brother alongside his wives for the first time and her purpose.

Akane: Becoming the little sister of Jude.

Flashback

Inside the Celestial Being Mothership's Innovade Creation Chamber is Jude and his wives since the latter called Jude wanting their husband for a surprise there which they got there quickly via Quantum Teleportation now Jude was now processing was he just saw and what his wives explained while Aeolia was just by the sides witnessing Jude's reaction which was understandable.