RC6/Comet: 12 -

The Black Knights Visits Union Japan While Zero/Lelouch Visits The Kingdom of Britannia In Disguise & Avalon Visits His Old Childhood Home.

3rd POV

On the Spirit of Fire we can see some ships from ESF is dock on each other since they will add GN Condensers and GN Engine with GN Verniers added to on their Thrusters since it will help them a bit for the Thrusters since they will be going to Teiwaz while James was grateful for this but Jude told him that he and his team have somewhere to go it was important and James understand this and Jude told them good luck and all.

Now he is on the bridge with his partner, the Spirit's AI is now checking up the GN Engine and the GN Condensers since the ship is running on several GN Drive Taus after many challenges.

James:How's the temporary Engines Serina?

Serina:All good since we lost our slipspace drive and we can guess this will be our temporary GN Drive Tau since on the Slipspace we can go to Teiwaz in a few hours or so.

James: I see, now set go to Teiwaz and give me a wide ship com

Serina: Aye sir and now your on

James: All hands this is the Captain speaking

James now said his talk with his crew and all of what is happening and the meeting of the ESF or The Earth Sphere Federation as well why there is a new Engine and lastly their destination and the cover up for the ship.

James: The Spirit of Fire is on a parallel world different than ours and on March 28, 2559, was the date we did pulled out on the slipspace and something just pulled out us here and we met the ESF or the Earth Sphere Federation its President Schneizel el Britannia and Commander Tsukihime they agree to help us since since they will give us resources and as well the Giant Robot as they called it a Mobile Suits since upon we met them told the story of ours and theirs right now we are heading towards a private space colony called Saisei and its own by Teiwaz, A huge conglomerate that is avast range of activities encompasses heavy industry, manufacturing, construction, wholesale and retail trade, financing, medical care, education, agriculture, private military work, and transportation, but we are the UNSC, Humanities Protectors and right now we are helping one another, with the ESF since help us we will as well lend a hand too, this is James Cutter, out.

At Union Japan at different areas around the said country we can see several members of the Black Knights Black Knights from Code Geass who were transported by Saber and Kuro are enjoying their time in this version of Japan with the plans and funds provided by Jude himself alongside his four supporters helping them get use to tte country until they return back to their Japan by everyone like with:

Tohdoh, Asahina , and Chiba wearing tradtional Japanese clothing are at Mount Fuji talking and having fun to their counpterparts though the ALS version of Urabe and Senba were sad and disappointed that their version didn't make it, Ohgi alongside Tamaki, Sugiyama, and their Kallen who is in disguised due to the fact that she resembled her adult self if she she doesn't want to be crowded by fans around Tokyo. Benio with Katagiri accompanying her are a bit far observing the former's counterpart alongside her parents enjoying their time Benio smile at the sight while Katagiri patted her shoulder in comfort.

At China on Hong Kong we can see Code Geass Tianzi and Sumeragi are roaming around the said city while the former in disguise with and a few Black Knight Members who willingly volunteered in bodygurading the two weith them is two fo Jude's wives is ALS Kaguya and Liu Mei also in disguise with them is Hong and his lover Meilan.

On the Imperial palace in Pendragon at the Kingdom of Britannia, we can see Lelouch from the Code Geass canon who is in disguise wearing a face mask and wig which was one of Jude's alter ego 'Amuro Ray' given by Jude before he teleported there via the Sakibure's Quantum Teleportation though Jude told the Britannian personnel that he was a friend wanted to see Britannia himself walking around to Aris Villa to visit his old home to find answers about his mother, Marianne vi Britannia or unknown to his knowledge Marianne Tsukihime, since then he got some bits of info about her that she was a Crown Princess and Field Marshall and all but that's all he can get while this world C.C.'s history, hear real name is Catherine Carling and she was traveling around the world when she encountered Jude joining his organization.