RC5/Comet: 04 - The Birth Of Jude Kids

Euphemia li Britannia POV

I am on the new colony that my sweet husband has and passing by on the garden wearing my loose clothes for pregnants women as I saw Yui and Rei are Planting on the Garden at our home helping them is a Sakibure controlled by a Manjuu and Haro alongside several Haros with/without Karels & Manjuus and with me watching with Sumeragi also wearing the same but in different color and Jude wearing his Char Aznable Uniform minus his mask.

Sumeragi: It's nice to see this new Era now since we fight to remove war itself.

Euphemia: I agree that you and the team did this fight.

Jude: Beside I fight for the smiles for everyone.

Sumeragi: Well you kind of have the goal right.

Before I am going to say something I feel the baby is coming out and I am in pain while Sumeragi has the same feeling as Jude goes closer to us.

Jude: What's wrong?!

Sumeragi: Baby, coming out!

Jude widening his eyes as he grabs his GP Base and call someone from the medical bay.

Jude: I Need Help Here NOW my and my wives babies are coming out were teleporting there!

After saying that he puts back his GP Base as he look towards the Sakibure.

Jude: Teleport us to the medical bay now!

The Sakibure's head nodded activating its Quantum Teleportation System after setting the coordinates to the medical bay then all of its GN Condensers shoot out GN Particles in front of us forming a green circular portal as Jude help both me and Sumeragi with the help of Rei and Yui.

A. Eyecatch: We can see Jude was piloting the Sakibure as he carry both Euphemia and Sumeragi to the Hospital.

B. Eyecatch: We can see Both teams and Jude are staying on the emergency room while Marina is pray for their Birth and safely.

3rd POV

Now at the hospital doors burst open to see a worried Jude along two Emergency beds as the medical staff is pushing the bed towards the delivery room as Jude holds their hands while Rei and Yui are following their dad and moms.

Jude: Just hold on, I will be here with you, Sumeragi, Euphemia.

Sumeragi: Don't worry we will be fine.

Euphemia: Plus you are with us.

As they reach the delivery room Jude reluctantly lets go of their hands as they continue to the delivery room with the medical staff as both Yui and Rei stopped by their father.

Joyce: Thanks for understanding Jude please wait here alongside with your kids.

Jude nodded though part of him wanted to go in there but he lets go of that idea since doctors need to concentrate and he trust them.

Jude: I know we'll wait.

Now Jude waits in the Emergency hall alongside Rei and Yui sitting at one of the seats as the Brave and Celestial team alongside Liu Mei, Nunnally, Kaguya and Haruki.

Marina Ismail who came with Setsuna who invited her to visit Brave Artemis alongside the kids she was looking after with Jude's permission and on her and the kids' word not to speak of Brave Artemis.

All of them are coming towards to Jude.

Setsuna: We heard about Sumeragi and Euphie, is it true?