RC5/Comet: 07 - Jude Meeting his Crewmates of the Avalon as the Knight of Zero

3rd POV

Today it's a sunny day Back at the Imperial Palace Pendragon, alos being the Headquarters of the Knights of the Round.

Inside one of the large office its design havong a second floor with several book shelves at the ground floor the desk with chair at the center with its bookshelves as well as a fire place and some couch by the windows the same with the second floor with a mini pantry full of snacks and drinks. 

The one assign to the room is Jude Tsukihime wearing his complete Knight of Zero Uniform while the cape part of the uniform is hanging by the side at the coat rack is working on paperwork

It was a lot of stocks of it since some of them are civilians quest, someone attacking a few territories of the Kingdom all of which were easy for Jude to do.

But if we take a closer look we can see his eyes has the same shining gold with wavy lines effect like Ribbons this was the Innovade Clone Version of Jude but being control by the original Jude using his powers as a Ultimate Innovator with the assistance of JARVIS & VEDA while the original Jude Tsukihime is back on Brave Artemis doing is flirting and spending time with his Harem while taking care of the kids and doing his work as Char Aznable of the Brave Celestials.

Jude: This is a lot of work now I mean come on most of the paperwork is from Gino and Nonette give this clone body of mine a break dammit.

Now he starts once more on the paperwork noted with JARVIS & VEDA assisting him he completed the work much more faster and earlier now he was a bit tired as well back on Brave Artemis and a few moments later his door was knocked three times.

Jude: Come in.

As the door was open five people entered and it was three members of Team Camelot while the others were at their stations along with Leila Breisgau and Ayano Kosaka all of whom were from Code Geass.

Llyod: Hello Sir Zero.

Jude: Sorry if my office is a bit of a mess now since the Third and Fifth Knights place most of their work on me.

Leila: Oh no, its ok sir.

Cécile: Do you need help, sir?

Jude: Oh yeah I need a cup of coffee you can make one, please.

Cécile started to find a coffee maker and started to make coffee while the others started to find a seat and sat down.

Ayano: Wow first being a leader of a paramilitary organization and now a Knight.

And Jude was done on the final paper as Cécile placed his coffee on his table.

Jude: Thank you, yeah a lot happened there and back at Brave Artemis.

Jude stood up with his coffee in hand.

Jude: Hello everyone and thank you for accepting my invitation.