Comet 13 - Meeting Space Sponsor and Land Sponsor

3rd POV

Back at the Ptolemaios Ian and Sumeragi along with two men with both brown eyes and hair this is Lichtendahl Tsery, Celestial Being's Helmsman and the other has Black hair and brown eyes this is Lasse Aeon, Celestial Being's Gunner, and Pilot was on a private room as he explains how was the quick meeting of Char and what they saw the leader is a kid as well about the traitors within Celestial Being's Observers/Agents and telling the past of Setsuna F. Seiei as well showing the date and location of the meeting until now.

Ian:....... and that's about it that I can tell you Sumeragi.

Sumeragi: I see, this is more than I expected plus listening to the event that has happened I feel like Char is right, all too right.

Lasse: I agree plus if Char said this is true we need to meet with him and his group and not to mention that his group is well equipped on their Gundams.

Lichtendahl: I agree if the Celestial Being has traitors within Celestial Being's Observers/Agents we need to tell this to Wang-san.

Sumeragi: Don't, I feel that she will report that to them since she is doing her job of helping us for now we just do what we do make some Arm Interventions and just be us don't mention this conversation to anyone since right now we can trust our little group on this ship and Char's side as well his Supporters, for now, let's go back to work.

With that Lesse and Lichtendahl leave the room and the only one left is Sumeragi and Ian. They look at each other as she is thinking about how Char got all the proof about this.

Ian: Sumeragi Char knows about the Debut of the 0 Gundam.

Sumeragi: I know plus it was many years ago since that day and if Char knows about that Year then meaning he knows more about Aeolia Schenberg's plan.

Somewhere at the part of space, after dropping Nunnally off at the Kingdom Of Britannia and Jude making a promise to her to hangout more not without Nunnally giving Jude a goodbye kiss that earned Jude a death glare from this universe's Lelouch as we can now see the Ikaruga moving towards the meetup point thanks to the ship's capabilities and mostly with JARVIS were able to be unseen by almost anyone once Jude and his team landed back to the inside of the Ikaruga since the first meeting was in space Teiwaz messaged Jude about the meeting and say someone is waiting for them and they will escort them to my place with that they started to go to them but they encounter a piece of news that is happening today.

New reporter: As of today on the Union Special Economic Zone in Tokyo there was a bomb in train stations and business districts but the casualties are still not clear since officials didn't release the casualties with that said This is Sakuya Tachibana signing off over to you

Jude was shocked since he knows they blow La Edenra's three main bases to kingdom come,

Jude: What in the hell I know we blow them up to kingdom come but how come that is happening in the canon.... Shit, it's Vassago after that fiasco yesterday since we shot that fucker down I have forgotten about that fuck face.

With that Jude was turning off the TV as he was wearing his Char Aznable uniform without wearing his mask and sees the current team inside a big team size living room inside of the Ikaruga: Miyuki was sitting down right in front of him, Haruka and Ami were playing cards, and Strea and Alice are playing a video game called Combat Core: Armored Core' SEED since Jude know this game is a parody of Mobile Suit: Gundam SEED games, Jill and the others are reviewing all the incoming plans since they had some more info about the incoming events and this trip took a few hours and now they are in the Ikaruga as Jude was coming to the bridge, as the elevator is still going up and on the elevator is Jill and Jude as the elevator opens and see Jane coming towards him giving him bear hug.