Comet 10 - What are the others thinks about the Brave Vesperia

3rd POV

Somewhere in a Union city, in the tallest tower we can see a man who is overwatching the city, and in an office, there is one person who is looking out the window, this man is wearing a somewhat light red suit and has Light Brown hair and black eye color, this is Alejandro Corner, a United Nations Ambassador, and a Celestial Being Observer from the shadows. Despite being a Celestial Being supporter, and now he is interested in Brave Vesperia, the front looking at the flat screen TV on the right side of it he is looking at the footage of the News about Brave Vesperia and as well the Mothership since they are making large impacts on the world while the Celestial Being did the same but not the same impact as the Brave Vesperia but he is looking at the picture of Brave Vesperia's Gundams and the Picture of Char Aznable(the picture of Jude wearing his Zero costume).

Alejandro: The Brave Vesperia....they are an interesting organization but what's more interesting is the leader is a teenager and the other Gundams Meisters are all women. If I have to guess Char Aznable's age is around 14 to 17 don't you agree? Ribbons?

Behind Alejandro is a man who is standing is a man and looks somewhat like a femboy as he has Green hair and Purple eyes this is Ribbons Almark, Alejandro Corner's personal assistant

Ribbons: I agree with you but for some reason, there is something special about the mothership of the Brave Vesperia.

Alejandro: You think so well the last report they have Char said that the both of them will meet one of these days.

Ribbons: I see, How about VEDA, what if the Brave Vesperia knows about it?

Alejandro: Don't worry I know Aeolia has some Space Station somewhere am I right?

Ribbons: Yes but it is still not active.

Alejandro: I see then I hope the Celestial Being can meet the Brave Vesperia so we can get information and as well the data on their mothership and Gundams.

As the two of them continue on with their conversation unknown to them JARVIS was listening in down to the last details through Alejandro's phone without alerting Ribbons and then reporting it to Jude and Jill.

Meanwhile with Graham and his team as they review the footage from the first and second meetings they notice that the Red Exia didn't use his swords, the ones on its hips

Graham: Well lad you got any ideas about the swords he has on its hips,

Billy: Well I can tell its some kind of special swords or just swords.

Ralph: I think they are just swords Graham but for now we need to adjust the Custom Flag so that it can go fight two or more Gundams plus I wonder why most of the Gundam Pilots of Brave Vesperia are women while the leader is a male but don't forget about their ship.

Howard: I think that the leader is either a playboy or just his luck that most of the pilots he got are female.

Daryl: Well I think it mostly on luck for the woman and now I want to fight one of the ladies.