RC6/Comet: 02 - The Tsukihime Manor's Gundam Cave

Jude Tsukihime POV

After I give my time to my Harem and kids as usual now am inside the library at the Tsukihime Manor the first floor I was in the library sitting at one of the chair with a table right in front of me on top of the table are two data sticks given to me by Saber, my GP Base with an external device attached to it for a data stick terminal that was also connected to my Haro unit via physical cable that wanted to be with me via Quantum Teleportation from Brave Artemis.

Inserting the first data stick that Saber mention into the Data Stick Terminal once it was inserted my GB Base scans my biometrics through my Haro unit once it gets a 100% match it opens and a holographic display first page show the text of 'Post Disaster Technology' which widen my eyes since now I know where this file is from.

But I need to make sure going it over to see one by one I couldn't believe it it was the Post Disaster Technology from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans as I read the files one by one it was a complete details including the original and complete Alaya-Vijnana System that can be use for both kids and adults, the Ahab Reactor the most important of all the 72 Gundam Frame Types use during the Calamity War with their unique look and weapons leaving no empty gaps but looking further it was all the way back to the Calamity War Era.

Jude: JARVIS you there?

JARVIS: For you sir always.

Jude: Good copy all of the data in this data stick to your and VEDA's cores.

JARVIS: At once sir should I do the same to the second data stick once you read it?

Jude: Yes.

JARVIS did what Jude ordered him to do and that took a few seconds then.

Jude's Haro: Data copied! Data copied!

Nodded in satisfaction Jude removes the first Data Stick out of the terminal then inserts the second data to the terminal once doing do the holographic first display the first text being "Project VVV" had Jude's eyes widen in surprise since there was only project with that name he could think off as he begins to read the schematics that prove his suspicion was right as he reads the schematics one by one scanning through it all he was surprise it was schematics for the Valvraves Units 1 to 7 complete details not just that including the unique technology from the Valvrave Anime more specifically Dorssia, ARUS, JIOR/New JIOR.

Jude: I am going to hold the Valvrave schematics for now for future Gundam Models and thinking about this though the unique tech behind the Valvrave are including the unique technology from their 3 power blocks.

Moments later JARVIS uploaded a copy of the entire Valvrave database into its core with VEDA once done.

Jude: JARVIS run test simulations to see if we can incorporate and replicate the Valraves unique technology that can use GN Particles with VEDA & CEREBRO once the three of you are done give the experimental schematics to the Brave Celestials's Engineer Division to begin physical testing.

JARVIS: Understood sir, Beginning Testing with VEDA & CEREBRO of the Valvraves unique technology to our Gundams shall I also do the same Gundam Frame Type from the Post Disaster File?

Jude: You read my mind buddy, the Gundam Frame Type from the Post Disaster combined with the 8th Generation Platform while the Valvraves at the 9th.

JARVIS: Very well sir what about the schematics for the Lancelot Albion Zero?

Jude: Upload the experimental schematics to the data stick to integrate it with the Albion Zero where it is store once done inform the Earl of Pudding about it also see if you, VEDA, & CEREBRO can integrate the unique technology of the Ahab Reactors to our GN Drives as well as see if the Ahab Reactor can be use as a substitute TD Blanket for the GN Drive Tau.