OP Movie

OP Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Ash Like Snow - Awakening Of The New Crimson Comet & Trailblazer

–Sekai no owari de umareta hikari ima kaze no naka–

(The first image shows a blue sky causing many ripple effect then changes to Jude with the background being gold with gold light particles with Jude wearing his Knight of Zero Uniform with the cape and mask of Char Aznable while the latter he is holding it by his right hand then swinging his free hand to the sky that on cue we can see the 00 Limitless, 00 Qan[T], and 00 Raiser Rebuild)

–Instrumental–

(Next it showcases all operation around of the Brave Celestials six years from season one to season two as well to the current now shows first a black background the title 'Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Ash Like Snow - Awakening Of The Trailblazer & The New Crimson Comet')

–Kireigoto dake ja ikirenai–

(First was a bird was flying up as it shown a light blue sky and on the sky its the five ships)

–Yasashisa dake ja iyasenai–

(First it shows James Cutter and behind him was the Spirit of Fire and it switches to Lelouch and his Black Knights with Four Holy Swords and the Knights of the Round from Ash Like Snow)

(Next was showing its Avalon Blade as his figure was going down and the current Avalon is going up along with his current Team team)

–Ubawareta no wa nanda? Kawaranai sekai de–

(Now showing Jude inside of the window section of the Ikaruga Akatsuki holding his mask looking at the stars in space then looks back to see his entire team and mostly his family smiling at him)

–Kikoete kita no wa nan da? Shikisai no uta–

(Next was a Young Avalon who is crying and the current walks up with him to help him up as the both of them fuse into ELS Avalon and next was James Cutter looking on his window of his ship as he was remembering about his old war back on his world)

–Everything is bright–

(Next was the colorful ELS with different shapes and as well some previews of the futures events on the ELS Arc and next was the three 00 Qan[T], 00 Limitless, and 00 Raiser Rebuild racing to the stars and it changes to its ELS Forms)

–Kudakechitta yume o asu no hate ni hibikaseru you ni–

(Next was showing all the Gundam and its Pilots:

For the Brave Vesperia Char, Haruka, Miyuki, Ami, Strea, Nena, Ayana, Aila along with them is the Knight of Zero Jude(Innovade Clone), Ayano, Cecile and Suzaku alongside them is the rest of the Knights of the Round: Bismarck, Beatrice, Gino, Dorothea, Anya, Nonette, Luciano, Monica alongside them is Tohdoh, Nagisa, Asahina, Senba and Urabe all of Ash Like Snow all of them.

For the Celestial Being's side Setsuna, Lockon, Allelujah, Tieria, Marie/Soma, Hawkeye and Fon, Eco, Hanayo, Hixar Hayana Leonard, Delphine, Akane and Avalon, Takao, Sen

For the Black Knights: Kallen, Tohdoh, Chiba, Asahina, Laetitia, and Tamaki

All of them imn their Gundams shooting down multiple ELS.)

–Sekai no owari de umareta hikari bokura hitotsu ni–

–Ima kaze no naka–

(Next was showcasing all the characters in the world with the Brave Celestial was first as one by was shown and goes down and next was the Crew of the Spirit of Fire and last was the Black Knights until it stops with the Cannon C.C. was on a top of the building as she smiles while her background was a full moon)

–Instrumental–

(Next was Jude, Setsuna, Aila, Avalon, Takao, Tieria was on their ELS form while for Avalon's ELS appearance is like with Setsuna as it shines red and blue and the camera was zoomed in, next was Lelouch without his mask, next was Canon-Jude Tsukihime and the last scene was Jude and his Counterpart was back to back and it over shadow Jude and the last one was a flower.)