Part 01

3rd POV

Now it was operation time as the Ptolemaios 3 Celestial Sphere is that broke off from the group for now is several miles out from the mission area that goes for the same as the Avalon with Jude's Lancelot Albion using his Innovade Clone as they are readying the Zaku Amazing that was station at the Hangar 2 at the left side of the Hangar since this is the start of all the things that Jude had on hand before and a CBNGN-003 Union Flag Celestial Being Version on its flight form in the center hangar.

While Jude wearing his pilot suit is going to over see this operation on his Zaku as well Leafa will use the Zaku since they can fitted on the Zaku and with him was Leafa on her Pilot suit while Sumeragi was waiting and after that was done the three of them are going to Sumeragi since Lyle was already done getting on the transport ship of where Marina and Nunnally.

Sumeragi: We have some rumors that Colony Public Corporation will try to assassinate them. Your mission will help them in a long range since we have Jean 1 checking Marina and her group.

Char: I question their sanity if they lost their minds to kill someone who is connected to me.

Sumeragi: I don't know but on the shuttle it will be Jean 1's call but for the CPC's Mobile Suit you are to silence them.

Ayana: By the way where is Mr.Setsuna?

Sumeragi: Oh him, he is on the Flag when you are ready, head to your Zaku and go.

Now Sumeragi leaves the area while Ayana and Char are looking at each other and nodded and he goes to wear his Helmet after that the both of them goes to the Zaku as Jude will sit behind while Ayana will be on Piloting and she starts up the Zaku.

On the outside of the Zaku we can see the eye is glowing open as it look to the left and right and walking to the launch bay as Setsuna contacts them.

Setsuna: Zaku, are you ready?

Ayana: All green here, we are ready on your go.

On the Celestial Flag Setsuna breathed in and out as he was ready for a mission as well to protect Marina, since it was a long time he was on a Mobile Suit.

Setsuna: Flag, Setsuna F. Seiei, launching!

Ayana: Zaku Amazing, Ayana & Char Aznable Launching!

Now both Mobile Suits are getting out of the Ptolemaios 2 Kai as they are going to the location of where both the inspection of a colony construction facility........

In space we can some asteroid around it as the camera pants on the Colony Public Corporation Construction Site at Lagrange 3 

And then it changes to the two Transportations one from the EFS color and the other its from CPC.