RC5/Comet: 01 - Relaxation

Revealed Chronicles Five

After the Second Final Battle, and the Knighting of Jude as the Knight of Zero of the Kingdom of Britannia as now Jude and his family head to a resort to enjoy their time together as well to be ready for the next Arc that Jude and his Braves.

3rd POV

The Avalon is in the air in its Optimal Camouflage Mode heading toward the private resort owned by the House Of Kyoto while Jude and his Harem as well as his kids who are out of school early this time with special permission as well due to completing everything in advance to spend more quality time with their father are at the bridge The main monitor shows at the center of the screen it's the newly appointed President of the ESF Schneizel el Britannia starts to say announcement regarding A-Laws..

Federation News: In other news, ESF are at a joint conference as they are discussing A-Law

Schneizel: A-Laws are deo-factor all disbanded and asking all remaining A-Laws to surrender on any A-Laws that do not comply with this order, you are all hereby labeled as Terrorist and in a few days will be hunted down.

Federation News: Next up are the two leaders of A-Laws, Homer Katagiri is killed by Seppuku in his home, and Commander Charles Lee Jr. and some officers under him are arrested.

It shows on the screen now that ESF officers are escorting Charles Lee Jr. along with some officers under him.

Federation News: For shooting civilians under his order and more on the list.

The main monitor was shut off and the reflection showed Jane and Aila looking at the news.

Jane: You know we were listening to that right?

Aila: Yeah plus we need to know about the news Jude.

As she looked to her right it was Jude wearing his civilian clothing by using the throne's main controls.

Jude: Yeah but we need to stop thinking about the fight for now and relax now besides.

Sumeragi comes onto the bridge again wearing civilian loose clothes for pregnant women and she holds her Stomach.

Sumeragi: And Jude was going to tell you two that we already landed.

Jude: Yeah so if you want help with your bags?

Aila: Sure.

Now Jude is getting their bags and the girls are getting out of the ship as he got out he saw his kids following their mothers.

They are out of the ship as it lands on the Hangar and they go to the resort with Jude helping a bit. It was Nena.

Jude: Thanks for helping me abit Nena.

Nena: It's no problem Plus I want to have some time with you hubby~.

Right now all of us are in the lobby as the man in the lobby notices us and automatically knows as he calls up some helpers for the bags.

Employee: Welcome back, Sir Tsukihime.

Jude: Thanks for the welcome and help, may you lead us to our room.

Male Employee: Yes sir please come with me, since your room is on the 5th floor

As of now, we are following him since our room is on the 7th floor; Me, girls, and the kids are using the elevator.

As we are on the 5th floor the elevator opens up and we all get out of the elevator we start to walk and find room number 169 Rei, Nena, Sumeragi, and Haruki go ahead to find it.