RC5/Comet: 19 - Will You All Marry Me?

3rd POV

In space we can see the Avalon that uses its Trans-Am to exit Earth's atmosphere to space and Jude not having to worry about ESF since in their minds they know that Jude upgraded his ship to able to be like the Brave Celestials' Ikaruga and Ptolemy and all of the knowledge they acquired from him spoke just that.

Jude and his team are going somewhere and its destination is first the Damocles and the main reason why Jude didn't use the Quantam Teleportation, reason he wanted to enjoy on looking at the stars while traveling since it can help him think about the past seven years now and doesn't want to reveal just yet.

The Damocles is ESF control since Jude knows that Kati is in charge on the Damocles space station and she is married last year with Patrick Colasour and thinking about them they are a perfect match while Patrick got the title of The Immortal Colasour and his last name is Mannequin and a few hours later the Damocles space station is on site while two Volga-class becomes the Avalon's escort.

Volga-class Captain: Avalon to the Volga-class NewBorns What is your purpose here

Cécile: NewBorns, This is the Avalon we have come here on a visit of a old friend of Lord Tsukihime requesting to dock our ship on the Damocles.

Volga-class Captain: Granted and please follow us on the dockyard Avalon.

Now the contact was ended and Volga-class Captain informs Brigadier General Kati Mannequin about the visited of Jude Tsukihime and meanwhile with Jude he was on the Albion since he needed to adjust the reaction time of the Gundam since he was done meetings he has and the paperworks but now he was done on adjusting while for Lloyd he was staying on the Nexus and tuning it.

Lloyd: I never understand why do I have to deserve that time.

Cécile: I don't know, maybe you wanted to beat Jude with a superior Mobile Suit and lucky for him he uses his quick mind to do what he will do.

Mariel: And by the looks of that time I say it was a close call and for that move Ayano made well it was so-so since she let them both duke it out.

Lloyd: And not to mention I got more data of what to improve on the Nexus and what I shall add and remove on that.

As the cockpit of the Nexus open to see Suzaku was done on the system and the simulation of the duel of him and Jude.

Suzaku: And besides it helps me on improve my reaction time and by the way did Jude woke up yet

Mariel: Nope.

Meanwhile with Jude, he was on his quarters with Ayano and Lelia to have their 'fun time'

As Jude and Lelia kissed each other lewedy and their clothes are all over the room and leaving the girls on their garter stockings

Lemon Start:Ayano Kosaka and Lelia Breisgau

As Jude was sitting as he is kissing Leila while Ayano was kneeling as she is giving him a boobjob at the same time both Jude and Lelia lay down slowly as they keep on kissing as the lips separates they look at each other

Leila:Well someone is eager on this

Jude:Yep and I feel I'm almost close to cum Leila

As Ayano press both side of her breast and as well go faster and Jude feels it so good as he starts to suck Lelia's right boobs and on his left hand groping her boobs as Leila moans in pleasure.

Leila:Ahh~~~ Yes

Jude:I am cuming now Ayano~!

As Ayano still has her mouth full of his cock as he cums inside of her mouth and her cheeks grew a bit but she still able to swallow everything down her throat and Leila turns to the other side and lay down as Ayano claws up and standing all in four as the both face of her and Jude are look as they look at each other both of them starts to kiss as Jude insert it on her pussy and starts to move semi-fast.