RE/Comet 06 - Round Two & Remember You Must Die (PART 2)

3rd POV

We can see The Ikaruga and Ptolemaios 2 Kai s already in space without the enemy detecting them as they activate their camouflage mode and the destination is ESF orbital station, Memento Mori and on the bridge we can see Aila who is wearing her Brave Vesperia Gundam Meister Pilot Suit for females with her helmet sitting at the right side of the desk is sitting on someone's lap and it was Jude also wearing his Brave Vesperia Gundam Meister Pilot Suit for males with his helmet sitting at the opposite side of Aila's sitting on the commander chair since he will be staying on the bridge for a while.

Aila: So do you think this plan will work?

Jude: 100% beside there are alternative scenarios should it become a bad one for now lets go to our Gundam since we un-dock already back there.

Jude and Aila got up and they start go to the elevator then Jude pressed the button for the Hanger and the elevator goes down.

Aila: So I hear that you and Jane had sex in here?

Jude: Yeah plus I was thinking not to do it now since we are a few minutes away from the mission area.

Aila: Alright but I want to do it here if we are done.

Jude nodded in agreement as Aila drops her helmet begins to have a french kiss with Jude as he kisses her back he also drops his helmet as they begin to have an aggressive make out session and an several minutes later they stop as the elevator and it opens as they got out they saw the 00 Gundam and 0 Raiser are ready.

Ange & Alice saw Jude they float towards him and as Alice gave him first a deep kiss in a few seconds later Ange also goes in for a deep and long kiss.

Alice: Hey baby both 0 Raiser and 00 are ready for you to be Launch.

Ange: The other Gundams are ready for launch.

Jude: Thanks for both of that.

As Jude turn to see Haruka, Miyuki, Ami, Strea, Nena going towards them as Jude addresses to them.

Jude: Alright team you know the plan and your roles so let's roll out.

Haruka, Miyuki, Ami, Strea, Nena, Aila: Yes Sir!

But before Haruka, Miyuki, Ami, Strea, Nena, Aila could board their machines Jude goes over to them for a lover's kiss one by one to encourage them even more which it work as they now feel more determine and ready for the mission as they board their Gundams.

Now Jude and Aila are going to the Support unit and the 00 Gundam as they got in Jude and Aila with their Haros already in their ports as the Gundam activate as the gray colors turns to black and crimson and both Units so does the rest of the Gundams already full activated are moving up to the Catapult Launcher and the others are on standby.

Yuna: Moving 00 Gundam on the Catapult 1 and 0 Raiser to Catapult 2.

As Yuna said that Jude's Gundam moved to Catapult 1 since the Ikaruga was expanded so it the Gundam Launcher at the same time the 0 Raiser ready move to Catapult 2, Tiamat move to Catapult 3, Rafael to Catapult 4.

Ersha: All systems are green.

Alex: Transferring Launch time to 0 Raiser, 00 Gundam, Tiamat, Rafael!

Jude and his Brave Meisters were checking up all the systems and weapons of their machines since now it was all green.

Jude: 00 Gundam, Jude Tsukihime, striking to the new future!

Aila: 0 Raiser, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Launching!

Miyuki: Gundam Tiamat, Miyuki Sawashiro, Lock and Loaded!