RC6/Comet: 09 - Celestial Being Observer Meeting Season 01

3rd POV

Flashback Back to 2308A.D.

As the light turn on we can see in a room with several layers on the said layers are several artifacts originating from different countries from small to a bit big at the center bottom we can see Alejandro Corner lonely sitting on the seat there though he was not technically alone the artifacts mention are in fact with cameras and microphones are the Celestial Being Observers having this meeting in the first place due to the appearance of Brave Vesperia and the recent appearance of Team Trinity.

Alejandro: The Celestial Being prevail against the military joint operation against that the three power blocks agreed with the appearance of Team Trinity help out the Main team of the Celestial Being.

Laguna: Still with the Help of Trinity the Gundams prevented the capture, however the reports that Celestial Being did got some new upgrades on their Gundams from another team besides the Fereshte.

Now that got everyone's attention since they are a new player and can't guess who are the people are helping them behind the scenes.

Ribbons:The Brave Vesperia?

Wang: Indeed.

Random Celestial Being Observer: But the question is who is helping them?

Random Celestial Being Observer: I hear they have Radiant Wave Surger and GN Hadron on hand like this one.

Now the scene changed to the Guren using its Main Weapon and Melts all the Mobile Suit on its path next was the Ikaruga's Cannon shooting something and after that it turns and goes invisible.

Random Celestial Being Observer:I hear that data is lost

Random Celestial Being Observer:If they have that means they are more dangerous I mean look at the Exia and this Red Exia

Next was two screens showcasing all the Exia's Battles and its abilities.

Random Celestial Being Observer: Not to mention the Gundam of the other three are almost the same as ours.

Now it shows the Archer-Arios, Seeravee and the Cherudim Gundams with the Battle they have in.

Random Celestial Being Observer:They can be take harm on Aeolia's Goal

Random Celestial Being Observer:I don't think they are, as they are following Aeolia's goal

Random Celestial Being Observer:But the reports Trinity gave us that Brave Vesperia gave some upgrades on Celestial Being's Main Gundam.

Random Celestial Being Observer:But what about the Fereshte?

Random Celestial Being Observer:They didn't meet them.

Random Celestial Being Observer:I see.

Random Celestial Being Observer: We can try to contact them and ask them to join us.

Random Celestial Being Observer: Char Aznable and his team are soloists and we can't contact them.

Random Celestial Being Observer: I bet it's the main team knows and contacts them.

Random Celestial Being Observer: But at least we can asks them to contact them and ask them to join us.

Random Celestial Being Observer: Don't I bet they don't want to join.

Random Celestial Being Observer: Do you think this Team is Aeolia's hand pick team before Sumeragi pick them?

Alejandro: For now how about we summarize the current events from the beginning up to the current time.