Season 2 Gundam INFO

====================================================

Loading Files................... Please Input your Name and password

UserName:Vesperia

Password:****************

Please wait.............................

Access Granted 

====================================================

Brave Vesperia's 5th and 6th Generation Gundams:

BVGN-0000 00 Raiser

The Pilots are Jude Tsukihime and Aila Jyrkiäinen; they can bring forth a new way of Gundams of this 6th Gen

Info About the Gundam:

Color: Crimson & Black.

After the testing of the GNDY-0000 Gundam Astraea II both Celestial Being and Brave Vespira started to make this Twin Drive Gundams.

The BVGN-0000 00 Raiser is the successor to BVGN-001 Exia Dark Matter and unlike the 00 Raiser this Gundam has 8 GN Condensers like with the original 00 Qan[T].

0 Raiser is piloted by Aila Jyrkiäinen having the same armaments as the original 0 Raiser but upgraded and same upgrades as Jude's 00 Gundam but instead of it acting as a stabilizer unit it serves as an amplifier to increase the 00 Gundam's capabilities to the extreme limit having 3 GN Condensers one being a large GN Condenser at the main body and the other two small GN Condensers on each of the wings of the 0 Raiser like with the 00 Gundma's it can store more GN Particles.  

Armaments:

GN Sword MVS III being the original main weapon of the original 00 Raiser and a direct descendant of Exia's GN Sword but with a slight difference the switch from rifle to sword mode is much faster and smoother than before.

Both Sword and Rifle Modes is faster and smoother benefit from the increased power of the Twin Drive System, and the blade's green edge is derived from the same material that makes up GN Condensers this material enhances the power of the sword by converting large amounts of GN Particles into heat intense enough to melt most armors on contact if you include the already active GN MVS Casing on the sword with a deep red color that increases the cutting power with the green edges on the blade.

The pair of GN Sword MVS II that is dock and stored on the add-on parts at both the 00 Riaser's knees sharing the same functions as the original but upgraded with its entire blade being a deep red GN MVS Casing with the blade having greed edges and its fire power surpassing the original.