39| Back in the hustle pt.2

"Well done!" said the lady. 

I turned around towards her, blood slightly splattered over my face. 

"Sorry?" i question, very confused.

"Diaz" She hold her gloved had out for a hand shake. I take a good look at her; dark brown hair in a bun, deadly warm brown eye, red lipstick and perfect winged eye liner, black leather coat with red boots.

"I won't bite you know," she smirks.

"I'm a little confused? I just killed a man for a randomly lady and now she wants to shake my hand?" Muggles are really weird.

"That was a test," she said dropping her hand down.

"Test? Lady, i don't even know you" I say

"Now you do," she smiles and the next thing you know I'm knocked out.

I wake up to find myself in a room on a bed. A really comfy. I sat up in a panic, my cloths we're still on.

"Relax, we didn't do anything to you darling," the lady 'Diaz' said while making coffee at a desk. she walks over to me to me with two mugs in a hand one to me.

"Did you really kidnap me for coffee?" I questioned.

"Well I couldn't get a handshake out of you, so I guessed there was no way I could actually get you to come her" that is true.

"So what are you gonna kill me?"

"We'll there is killing involved, but we won't be hurting you," she sat on the bed next to me. she wasn't in her coat anymore, but black dress pants and white shirt now. "We want to hire you".

"Hire me?"

"Yes, as a hitman," she continued to drop information on me like it was something normal.

"What if I say no?"

"Then we'll just erase your memory you'd wake back in school Elliot," ok now I was beyond creeped out.

"How do you know my name?" was the question she probably expected me to ask. But I didn't ask her. Instead I asked her,

"And how do you plan on 'erasing my memory' Lady?" 

"First of all, I'm not that old so call me Malia." she started kindly "Secondly, I think you're aware of the 3 forbidden curses darling, Imperio would work just fine" she says normally while I stare in shock. "I could just obliviate,"

"Yeah. that could - that could work," i choke on my own words.

"Great! so you in or out?" she asks.

"I don't know, I think I need to think about it -" she interrupts me

"You'd get payed a shit ton of money," she says right before taking a sip of her coffee. The room goes silent for a minute.

"Ok, I'm in," I finally.

---------

So yeah, Malia Diaz did save my life to some extent. 

So yeah, I was a hitman at 14. I did kill people, a lot of them. But I swear no one innocent.

I'd call myself more of a vigilante if I'm being honest.

I knocked on the office door, leaning against the door frame. My leg was really starting to hurt now. There's no answer, so I knock again.

"What?!" Malia opens the door with a temper but softens to moment her eyes land on me.

"Hey lady," I say in a jolly tone before passing out.