31| Ties

Smut, smut, smut and more smut.

Elliot's POV

My wrist was still broken, but as sad as my life gets I still had to train. I got a nice fist to my ribs but I'm pretty sure I broke of at least two of Flint's fugly teeth with my casts.

"You should be resting" Mattheo spoke from his desk as he scribbled down on some parchment.

"I am"

"El, you're upsidedown" he turns to me.

"The world is funny upside down" I say as he rolls his eyes with a smile and turns back to his homework. I get up and skip to him, wrapping my arms around his neck from the back.

"Watch'ya doing?" I ask.

"Potions homework".

"Wait. Do I have homework?"

"Well you have a like 15 pending so... yes" he states and I let out a chuckle.

"Ugh, just leave it"

"Nope" he chuckled.

"Please?"

"Still no" he states and with that I run my hands from his knee to his upper thigh.

"Still no?" I question cheekily.

"No" he breathes heavily. My fingertips lightly graze over his slight bludge.

"You sure?"

"Very sure" and with that I walk away groaning in annoyance. But he catches my hand and pulls me to his lap. Fuck yeah!

I wrap arms around his neck and rest my legs on the either side of his hip. I feel him harden under my heat as his fingers grip onto my hip harder.

"Sure you don't want to do your homework," I ask and he rolls eyes with a smirk before connecting his lips with mine. I slowly bucked my hips forward earning a groan from him. He gets up from the chair and I wrap my legs around him as he makes his way to his bed placing down on the soft mattress. I take my shirt of and lie back as his lip connect with the skin on my neck and travels down my collar bone, then my breasts, then my stomach.

"Flint's going to get it from me" Mattheo says as he kisses over the purple bruise from earlier. I let out a small giggle before looking down at him with a smile. He looks at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks.

"You don't have that careful with me Theo" I say with a small smile.

"I know" he said coming to my level and pecking my lips. "But we're getting there".

"Do you ever wonder if your mom had a no nose kink?"

"El that was so random" he chuckles "why you think about my parent and what they do in bed"

"I'm just saying, where do you get all the good genes from?" I ask "Please tell me I'm gonna have nose less children" I joke.

"I can't promise you that" he lays on bed next to me and I lay my head on his chest.

"Wait" he furrowed his brows "You want kids, with me?" oh shit.

"I didn't say that" I try to lie. "But I wouldn't mind" I say silently.

"I would be a horrible father" he says as I frown.

"What makes you say that?" I ask.

"Well I never really had a good role model"

"You don't need one, you're perfect without one. You just need be a good role model to whatever whore you have a kid with" I say.