2| Second first day

After a while of tumbling and turning around in the sheets I decided to wake my ass up. I sit up with groan. I slowly get out of bed, fumbling my way towards my closet to get my uniform and other stuff and yawned all the way to the girl's washroom. I drag my feet through the halls and then I finally made it.

"Morning" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Morning" I yawned.

"So how did you sleep?" it was pansy. All I could was groan as I lean against the bathroom wall.

"Ok, breakfast finishes in 40 minutes" she said before going in. I walk in and do everything and walk back out in uniform. I rolled the shirt of my sleeve to my elbows and adjust the rings on my fingers while Pansy and I walk to breakfast. I take seat next to Draco and the others sit around.

"Morning" He greets in his green quidditch uniform.

"Sup" I say sitting down.

"Huh?" he questions.

"Never mind, Good morning" I say while I serve myself some pancakes.

"Y'all have practices today?" I ask him while pansy and Daphne giggle about something.

"Yeah, inter house is starting in a few months, and it's pretty stressing we are short on a chaser, wouldn't want to get our ass kicked by Hufflepuff" he mentions while brutally stabbing a slice of bacon.

"Hey we have tryouts today. Ellie you should come" Lorenzo says walking over to his seat.

"You can play?" Draco asks.

"I mean, I could try" I reply. "Anyways I have potions so I'll see you guys later." I say getting up with my books as I eat the last piece of pancake.

"Tryouts are at 5.00" Draco shouts out.

I was running late for class so I walked fast with the schedule in my mouth as I look through my books. Once I turn into the intersecting hall I bump into someone, hard, that the impact caused be to fall on my butt.

"Watch where you're going bitch" a deep low voice spoke as it walked away.

"Same goes to you asshole" I whispered getting up. Not a second later I'm pressed against the wall with a hand around my neck. I groan at the impact of being slammed onto a hard surface.

"What did you call me?" I finally came face to face with this crazy boy, he had brown curly hair and warm dark brown eyes. There was a deep scar that ran across his face on one of his eyes and he had a symmetrical jawline and check bone structure. Honestly he was so good looking I would mind dying in his hands but then again, it's too early for that.

"Asshole – called you an asshole" I chocked out only angering him as I reach for my switchblade that was held against my stocking.

"Do you know who I am?" he said after letting a deep chuckle. Now the knife was in my hand.

"No, should I?" I questioned stupidly.

'Click' the blade opens against his hip causing him to look down. Instead of backing away he let a low chuckle.

"Cute butter knife" he tells letting the grip loosened around my neck.

"Hm, would look cuter with your blood" I say sarcastically, well let's hope.

"Riddle, Mattheo Riddle" he tells stepping back and looking down at me.

"Good for you" I say walking away with my books but his hand grips my elbow and he looks down at my tattooed arm.

"And you are?" he asks looking back into my eyes.

"Spellman, Elliot Spellman" I said and he let go of my arm. He furrowed his eyebrows and then walked away. I would have like to spend a minute to understand his action but I was getting late for class. I walking class and the professor isn't there yet. I walk to the back and take a seat in the corner. I flip through the pages of my potions book until someone had to disturb me.