35 | Purge

(TW: Elliot's life just took a HUGE 180 y'all)

Buckle up wildcats, cause shits about to get real.

'Elliot'' I freeze. It's him again.

The lights violently begin to flicker making everyone stop what they were doing. In the middle of the room a tornado of black mist appears and within a few second it disappears leaving behind a maniac that almost killed us last time, Grindelwald.

He stood there in the middle room, his eye piercing into mine.

"You know," he paused for a second "You look just like her," his voice came out broke, but loud enough.

"Ok what is up with this family?" I ask.

"I'm just as clueless as you," Cairo spoke leaning against the book shelf out of breathe.

"Alicia," Akeno said "Our Mother". The room was silent for a hot minute. Then I burst out laugh.

"What's funny Elliot," Elijah questions rather angry.

"Is this some plan, to find a weak for voldy," I scoff.

"Why would we lie?" Akeno asked roughly walking infront of me.

"You're the son of a madman Akeno, I wouldn't expect anything normal" I spat at him.

"Well you're the daughter of the madman too, in that case Elliot," he spat back.

"Ok no seriously, what is wrong with this family?" I ask Grindelwald.

"El" Mattheo called. I look at him to find his brows furrowed. His tongue pressed against his cheeks and he looked at Grindelwald as if he was going to regret was he was going to say.

"They're speaking the truth," he said finally meeting my eyes.

"What?" I asked softly.

"Lucian was never your father," he continued. I looked at him in disbelief. He wasn't lying. I wish he was, but the empathy link thing doesn't really help.

"And you knew this for how long?" I ask.

"Before you came to Hogwarts," he said.

"So months," I chuckle sarcastically.

"I wasn't sure. I just found something in the attic," he walked towards me but I took a step back when he got closer making him freeze. The tears begin to roll down.

"So you kept that from me," saying I was pissed was an understatement.

"It wasn't like that," he said looking down.

"Then what was it like," I ask rudely. He tried to speak but I speak over him

"Oh hey Rora, I want you to be my girlfriend but you're also the daughter of Grindelwald and Lucian isn't your abusive fucked up father, he's just an abusive fuck up. The end!" I mock Mattheo's deep voice sarcastically.

Was the sass too much? Never.

Mattheo looked down with his jaw clenched.

"And didn't you try to like kill me like a few weeks ago, mister Father?" I question Grindelwald.

"Ok, you need to calm down a bit," Akeno started.

"Oh fuck no!" I shouted

"Lucian was abusive?" Grindelwald asked sadly.

"No, it was all rainbows and butterflies" I scoff "I especially loved the part when killed my Mother in front of me,"

"One whole fucking tea party," I say gritting my teeth.

"Elliot -" Akeno started but I cut in.

"Don't you fucking dare," I glared at him with my fist clenched and tears rolling down my face.

Everyone eyes were on fists. That when I realize the pure gold taking form on my fist and slowly spreading up. The anger just kept getting worse, and worse.

Why would my mother keep this from me?

"Apparate," I said and last thing was Mattheo trying to stop me.

The anger inside begin to hurt as I stood outside Spellman Manor.

Remember my bucket list? I was going to destroy the fuck out of this place.

Narrative POV

Her jaw clenched hard enough to shatter as she start at the dark manor through her teary eyes. The gold took over her body. Just as the great warrior Arcane had done before, the weight of a sword took her hand with flames black instead of blue, and her eyes turned black all the way and soon fire burst matching her sword. The grass burnt into ashes as she took a step closer to the manor.

"Intruder!" someone shouted and soon flashes from many men's wands shot through the air, but not a single one hurt her in the slightest. The men stop in shock wondering why their magic did nothing. She looked at them, then one by one they fall to the ground groaning in pain and all she could do was smirk.

Nothing could stop her. Not Voldemort, not Grindelwald, not Harry potter. Fuck it, not even Zues.

The rib of the men crushed and the all dropped like files with blood leaking through every hole on their face. If there were other holes involved, I wouldn't know.

She casually walked in and pushed open the doors to find Lucian, Michael and other death eaters in the room. Just everyone she wanted six feet under.

"Elliot?" Lucian questioned.

"Lucian?" She smirked.

"Intruder, Intruder in the manor. Everyone is dead!" an idiot death eater come running frantically into the room right past Elliot. When he turns to see Elliot his face turns white. Elliot gives him one look and his body explode into piece. The room is suddenly triggered and everyone screams in horror.

"Freeze" Elliot says easily and everyone freeze like status around the around.

"Who do I kill first?" she asks herself.

"Umbrigde," he walks up to the lady in pink with the brightest smile, "Yes, that's a great warm up,"

"Ellie," Enzo spoke. Suddenly the girls focus left the lady who tortured her, and directed onto her best friend.

"Lorenzo?" suddenly the eye wear normal, her sword was gone and there was no gold. She looked down to see the blood everyone. She froze realizing she killed a hundred men. Hundred men's deaths wear on her hand.

Then something meets her head hard, and she falls to the ground, her vision going black.

.....

Lmao, but what the fuck.