8| Sweet Revenge

I was getting back on Umbrigde for what she did. We waited for lunch to come to execute our great plan, well mine mainly. Mattheo and I walked back into the familiar dining hall and took a seat at our usual places. Later on the other Death eaters sat around us. Tiffany sat parallel to Mattheo and Lucian sat parallel to me, wonderful.

"So I heard you got in trouble with Snape yesterday" he never said my name, he has always found a way to dodge it.

"Is that so?" I question sarcastically.

"Stop! With the bratty attitude" he cause a scene. "It's unbelievable after what Umbrigde did you still have the audacity to talk to your father that way"

"It's fucking Unbelievable watching your father–" I cut myself off.

"What was that?" he questioned.

"Nothing" I sarcastically smiled.

"What was it that Umbrigde did?" Tiffany questioned.

"Oh just a little tampering with her past, don't we all love re-living our moments" Umbrigde said. I clenched my jaw so hard so I wouldn't do anything stupid. But I felt a sense of calmness when I felt Mattheo hand on my. I looked at our hands to see the way I had been hold the knife. I dropped the knife and place my hand under the table.

"I really taught you'd changed after what happened with the Flints" he said cutting his pork.

"Did you stop it because it was wrong or you were scared to see her turn into a fuck up too?" Lucian questioned dropping his knife and fork. Everyone looked at me. I could see Mattheo frowning as Snape looked away disappointed.

"Maybe I was fucking sick of seeing another rapist fuck around" I said glaring between my father and Michael. "Now that I think about it, I should have gone straight for the kill" I had never spoken up to him or Lucian, I felt proud for once.

"Who knows, maybe I'll still go for it" I said getting up to leave. I walked down the corridor into my room and I walk to the bathroom looking into the mirror. I felt something inside of me fight to come out, but I didn't know what it was. I pulled out my switchblade and looked at the shiny blade and a psychotic smirk appears as I look at myself reflecting form the blade.

................

Lunch finished an hour ago and I was walking down the corridor.

"Professor Umbrigde" I called like any student would call a teacher. She turned to me.

"Imperio" I said and she froze "Follow me". I said walking and then I apperated us to a dark room. The same room I was brought back to.

"Want to tell me the plan now?" Mattheo asked.

"You'll find out" I say without looking at him. I flicked my wand and she falls into a chair.

"I really didn't appreciate your little stunt Dolores. Tempering with people's minds isn't very nice" I stated and I walked up to, fear drenched in her eyes. I pull out a paper and the quill.

"You'll write 'I promise to never temper with minds' till you can't" I gritted. She tried to fight back but then she took the quill and began to write. "Oh, and don't make a sound" I finally say as her mouth seals. Twenty minutes into it a she's tearing from the deep letter forming on her hand.

"Spellman, we shouldn't do this" Mattheo said.

"Many things shouldn't have happened, many things" I say. "But this is boring, we should spice it up a little" he rolled his eyes trying to protest. I pull out my blade opening it and I walk up to her.