36 | Team work?

I enjoyed writing this book but it's coming to an end. i have lost touch with writing and i've busy with school and my mental health and all that shit.

Who am i shitting?

EnJoY!

Mattheo's POV

There's a very high chance Elliot is mad at me right now. 

Who the fuck are you kidding Mattheo.

I know what you're thinking; I should have told her the truth. In fact there were somethings i should have told her, but this was defiantly on the top of her list.

Honestly the reason i didn't tell in the beginning was because i thought she wouldn't have gone through with kill Grindelwald. Yes, i know it's messed up.

Then I realised she would have actually killed him if i had told her and i didn't know what i would have done if she knew the truth. The truth being, she was stuck for no good reason and that only family was really her mother. No one else, and right now not even me.

"She was my sister?" Cairo broke the silence first. For a second i forgot i wasn't the only one in the room. "She was my sister, and you just decided to keep that from me?!"

"Okay, calm down C. We only found out a week ago," Akeno said in a low tone.

"A week?" he started "A fucking WEEK!"

"This is all my fault," Grindlewald started.

"No shit," i scoffed leaving the room.

"Who the fuck are to decided that," Elijah said walking in front of me. 

"Not the family that abandoned her?" I said bumping his shoulder as I passed by.

"We didn't abondon her we thought she was dead, just like her mother-" i cut of Akeno's stupid mouth.

"So you didn't once bother to come check?" I turned to talk to them.

"Of course we did," He spoke up.

"Why'd they leave in the first place?" i questioned "Was being around you guys that fucked that you drove your own mother away"

"It wasn't like that." He gritted.

"Oh yeah? then what was it like," 

"I don't owe you explanation. We're her family, not you" Akeno said turning his back to him and walking towards his brother.

"Yeah, except for the part that you left her in hell" and then the room went silent.

How the fuck was i suppose to tell Elliot this. That Lucian, who had been torturing he her entire life wasn't her father and her actually father left her. How the fuck would she have taken it. Then again, i didn't have the right to keep that from her.

"She has Alicia eyes, And defiantly her anger," Grindelwald chuckled the last bit, then sniffled. tears leaked down his face. "I never abandoned her..."

1980 July 31st, Location: Unknown

"Alicia?" Grindelwald called for his wife. "Carlos shat all over the living room, i need back back up" he said as he was walked in their room but as he entered he find his wife fastening a dagger in her boot.

"And what mission is this suppose to be? I thought we agreed we were done with this business darling," he questioned.

"it's a quick one, just in and then out," she said vaguely letting her breathe out.

"What, a cat burglary? I'm sure the police have in covered?" Grindelwald said  walking over to a drawer grabbing a new pair of diapers and napkins.

"Not this one," she said in a straight tone, her eyes on the floor board.

"What do you mean," He continued, ruffling through the drawer.

"It's Voldemort" that made Grindelwald stop what he was doing.

"Have you gone out of your mind Alicia?"  he said walked up to her and clutching his arms over her shoulders.

"The chosen one has been born, the prophecy has been written," she looked into his eyes "If we don't anything now, people are going to die. Innocent people Gellert"

"So what? the prophecy is written, it's not our problem. you can't just disrupt what's written" Grindelwald spoke in a calmer softer tone, more sympathetic thinking she'd finally listen.

"Families will fall about Gellert. Children will lose their parents -"

"Then what about this family?" He asked her in the sharp whisper. "What about you and I, and those three brats in the living room, whom I deeply love by the way."

"You did not just call our sons brats." she chuckled.

"I called then brats before they were even born," he smiled down at her making he smile back.

"And what about our little dragon in here?" he said gently touching her belly over the leather suit.

 "Dragon?" She giggled.

"I'm pretty sure our daughter is going be just as angry as her mother gets." I says in a sassy tone.

"Or son." she pointed out.

"No daughter. I can tell she's already my favorite." Grindelwald said making the women he loved the most smile at his words. but then she looked down letting her smile drop.

"Don't throw away all of this. We have everything we've every dreamt of right here," he whispered to her. she took a second before taking a deep breathe in.

"Ok fine, you win" she said closing her eyes.

"Perfect, i'll make us dinner and then maybe we can watch a movie or - you know" Grindelwald smirk with a sly wink.

-for the record, i obviously didn't want to narrate my parents, but this is all important is you want to know my super awesome story-

With that Grindelwald left the room with a smile getting ready to make dinner. Little did he know, she lied to his face. This was the last time he's see.