1| New Beginning

I walk across the train station on platform 9 ¾ as the leaving bell of the train begins to ring. Praying I don't get lost I take foot in the unfamiliar train to Hogwarts. Of course I had gone a train, but that was when I was attending Buexbatons. But long story short I got expelled and I'm taking my rebound shot in excelling my academics in this school. Since I was late that I almost missed the train, as usual, I found a cart that was fully vacant. I close the door and take a seat by the window admiring the view as the train begins to move. I pull my Walkman out of my bag and put the head phones on and press play. Once the music pass through the headphones I slide the cassette playing into the pocket of my hoodie. I look out the window until I heard someone open door behind me, I could have sworn I locked it. I turned around to see a blonde girl dressed in baby blue and a blue robe, she was probably from ravenclaw.

"Hi, I'm Luna Lovegood, do you mind if I sit here?" she asked politely with her cheeks turning rosy pink. Not to sound like a simp, but she was kinda cute.

"Sure" I smiled softly at her and she took a seat in front of me as I pull out my Walkman to change the song.

"I like your tattoos" she says sweetly medaling with her hands and blushing. I wasn't exactly proud of million tattoos around my body, but come one, they look badass.

"I like you hair pin, it looks cute on you" I said looking at her white crescent shape moon hair pin. My comment only made her blushing hard and I smiled to myself while medaling with my rings and looking outside.

"So you're new comer?" she asked.

"Yes, I am" I said politely and didn't turn away because I sensed she had many questions to ask.

She looked down to her nervously and back up furrowing her eye brows "I never caught your name" she finally said.

"Oh right" I said pulling my head phone down and placing them beside me "Spellman, Elliot Spellman" I said placing my hand out for a hand shake.

She took my hand and said "Luna, oh I said that before" she blushed out of embarrassment. I only silently laughed.

"So what year are you in?" I finally asked her.

"Sixth year, what about you?" she asked and I now noticed how shiny her blue eyes were. She was pretty.

"I'm starting from sixth year." I replied.

"So what school did you come from?" she was curious, but sweet at the same time.

"Bueaxbatons" I said looking down to my hands and back to her.

"Oh, why did you leave?" she asked.

"Oh, I didn't leave, I got expelled" I said in normal tone not feeling embarrassed at all. After all why should I be embarrassed, wasn't my fault, entirely at least.

"Oh" she looked surprised, the answer caught her off guard.

"Maybe its too early to ask why?" she giggled a little.

"Yes, maybe" I said and the conversation took off from there. She told me about the great harry potter and how she had a crush on Blaise but his friends, whom she introduced as Draco, Pansy and Daphne would always pick on her. She even mentioned my best friend, the one and only, Lorenzo Berkshire. He helped reach a book from a high shelf once, classical Enzo.

The train finally came to a stop and we both got off together. I had to go to mister Dumbledore's office and Luna helped me get there. She told the password and the entrance opened allowing me to walk in. I walk deeper into the room to find myself face to face with an old man moving his inked feather along the parchment. He noticed my presence and got up and walked up to me for a handshake. He took my hand and noticed the tattoos sneaking out but didn't say anything about it.