6| Unwanted Tattoo

The moment I entered my room I closed the door and slid down to the floor. I bit my lip hard to the point I tasted the metallic taste of blood. I tuck my hair behind my ears before pulling my lighter out again. I lifted my skirt up and pressed the flames against my bruise. It hurt, hurt real bad. But in a way it felt good. I forgot the pain I was feeling before. I dropped the light as the last few tears dropped and my numbness hit me. I looked at my bruise and I had burn my skin to the point it was bleeding. I got ignoring the pain and walked to my drawer pulling out my fentanyl that I had bought from Draco earlier. I put a little in my mouth and the euphoric feeling hit me so quickly, flash ain't fast enough. I fell back on my bed enjoying the feeling and forgetting the pain. I close my eyes slowly drifting away into my wild imaginations.

(Few hours later)

My eyes remained close as I was asleep, but at the same time aware of everything. But I wake up completely once I felt my body shift completely to a different place. I was no longer on my bed, I was on a cold floor. The floor of Spellman Manor.

'Shit' I said to myself closing my eyes before opening them again. I glared as I saw Mattheo walk from behind me to where everyone else was. At this point I have a long hate streak for him. Voldemort stayed on his throne while Mattheo and Draco stood on his left and on the right stood Lucian, Umbrigde, Snape and him. I got up awkwardly at I fixed my skirt. I looked down to see a trail of blood that went from my thigh to my calf.

"You have failed me!" Voldemort spat me. "You have failed you accomplish a simple task, and you are now no longer eligible to become a death eater" yea, cause I really wanna be a death eater. I kept my head down biting my tongue from stopping myself from saying anything stupid.

"If it weren't for Mister Malfoy, We would have never gone anywhere" he said as my eyes meet Draco's for a second and he shared a concerned look. No one knew what was about to happen.

"Maybe you aren't taking this seriously because aren't one of us. There is no point killing you and obviously Umbrigde had torture you enough right?" he said getting of his throne or whatever it was.

"Give me your hand" he demanded. I inhaled deeply knowing what was about to happen. Tear formed my eyes again, I didn't want this. I feared it the more than many things. I hated how I was easily being turned into a monster. I nodded no.

"HAND!" he shouted cause me flinch. I looked down slowly handing my hand out. His cold long fingers wrapped around my wrist as he place the tip of his wand on my hand.

Mattheo POV

I never wanted to be a death eater. But it was hard watching her go through the same thing. I couldn't watch and it took everything in me to get her out of here. But I couldn't. Some of us kids don't have a lot of choices. I hurt me so much seeing tears roll down her face fight for her own rights. It hurt more not being able to do anything. He pressed the wand into her hand and muttered the word of the spell. I watched as her fist clenched and she closed her eyes tightening her jaw. I remember the pain, it was painful enough to pass out. And the pain would only increase. Heavy breathing escaped her mouth and slowly turned into uncomfortable grunts. His muttering only got louder and that's when the pain hits you bad. She screamed out of pain, I could see her knees giving out.

Malfoy shifted uncomfortably beside me as I fought back whatever feeling I felt from seeing he in pain. I was brought back to my thoughts as I saw my father walk away with the other adults out of the room. Once they were out of site Draco ran to Aurora.

"Ellie" he said out wrapping her arms around her as she stayed on the ground exhausted from the pain. I walked up to them.

"Why is her arm bleeding?" Malfoy asked me.